Author Topic: Mummy-Cat (1-3yr old Tortie)  (Read 1917 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Mummy-Cat (1-3yr old Tortie)
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 20:33:33 PM »
Have done! Hopefully a home will turn up....my sister said "If only Murphy wasn't so posessive of us. She's gorgeous!"

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline shannon

• Kitten
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 17:28:21 PM »
She is lovely. :) Way too far for me....but my sister lives in Northampton. I'll send her the thread link and see if she knows anyone. (Her cat wouldn't allow another cat in the house!)

That would be great, thank you very much!

She may not be the prettiest cat in the world, but when you meet her, she has such an addicative personality! It is normal to find her sitting in the sink or bath, she loves playing with the water! Yesterday, she was messing around under a bed. Next thing I know, she was pulled out a dog teddy (that was twice as big as her) from under the bed, walking backward, pulling it with her teeth! I don't think I have ever laughed as much! That will teach those dogs a lesson!  ;D

~Shannon~

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 22:38:44 PM »
She is lovely. :) Way too far for me....but my sister lives in Northampton. I'll send her the thread link and see if she knows anyone. (Her cat wouldn't allow another cat in the house!)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 21:38:51 PM »
She is a sweetie, I do hope you find somewhere, but please, please get her spayed asap, and certainly before rehoming her, just in case something happens and she gets outside and pregnant again. IF money is an issue, CP may be able to help.
Please spay your cat

Offline shannon

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 21:06:23 PM »
Thank-you! I can gurantee it won't be long until I'm hooked, it isn't usually!  ;)

Mummy Cat sends her kisses and cuddles!
~Shannon~

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 21:04:23 PM »
 :welcome: Shannon

MC is a stunner, hope you enjoy your time here its addictive, keep up the good work  :hug:
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 21:01:35 PM »
Hi Shannon and   :welcome:  to Purrs

Mummy cat is beautiful and I hope that she finds a forever home soon, wish I lived a bit closer

You are doing a great job, look forward to seeing you posting.

The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline shannon

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 21:00:16 PM »
Thank-you! I am very easily confused! We are involoved in quite a few rescue centres,and know how hard it is to find animals home at this time of the year. Which is the main reason as to why we have kept Mummy-Cat with us.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find forums that allow you to advertise animals for rehoming, even if you aren't 'selling' them. Just because you aren't a rescue, doesn't mean an animal needs help. Surely if they cared about the animals, they'd help all of them!!  :shify: Sorry, I'll get off my soap box!  :)
~Shannon~

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 20:50:55 PM »
don't fret, it's just we are all nosy, and like to know these things :rofl:. I doubt anyone here would object to members of the public who are doing their bit to keep our puddytats safe and well and off the streets...

Offline shannon

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 20:47:56 PM »
We aren't 'really' a rescue. We just take in animals and foster them until they find a new home. For example, dogs that have behavourial problems. Are you not meant to post unless you're a rescue??? I looked, but couldn't find anything regarding it  :-: I'm very sorry if not!!!

We are looking for rescue back up for Mummy-Cat, aswell as her forever family! We have found a rescue centre that have the space to take her, but we would rather rehome from home. She is too gorgeous to spend christmas in a cattery!!!

~Shannon~

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 20:37:03 PM »
what a lovely face :Luv: . Bit far afield for me, but have a houseful already. What sort of rescue are you? Are you connected with CP or independent?

Offline shannon

• Kitten
Mummy-Cat (1-3yr old Tortie)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 20:34:05 PM »
Meet the gorgeous Mummy-Cat who is looking for rescue back-up and her forever family!

We took Mummy-Cat in off the streets, as she was living rough with 2 young kittens. The kittens were feral, and now been rehomed. Two months down the line, Mummy-Cat is still looking for her forever family!

Mummy-Cat is a beautiful tortoiseshell female cat (completely black with ginger splodges). The vet believes she is between 1 and 3 yrs old. She loves nothing more than cuddles and kisses! She never strays far from your side, and generally follows us around the house!

MC has seen dogs, and doesn't show any fear. She doesn't swipe, spit or run away, just sits quietly. She also loves to watch the rats in their cage, but she never attempts to "play" with them, she has now learnt that if paws go near the bars, teeth come out the other side!

Since Mummy-Cat has been with us, she hasn't seen any other cats. But through the way she reacts with other situations, I am sure she would be fine! If anybody would like to take her on to join their cat family, we can test her with our own cats.

She has been wormed and front-lined, but not vaccinated. Mummy-Cat MUST be spayed before venturing back out into the big wide world!

We are in Northampton, If anyone could offer Mummy-Cat all the love she deserves, please PM me. Thank you!

These pictures of Mummy-Cat don't really do her justice!!!

~Shannon~

Link to CatChat