Author Topic: URGENT TRAP REQUIRED TO RESCUE INJURED CAT - SITTINGBOURNE, KENT  (Read 1246 times)

Offline moira

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Oscar, Frankie, Timmy, Sophie, Dudley, Kofi, Maurice, Max, Barney, Sammy, Flynn, Molly, Nulla, Winnie, Patch, Sooty
URGENT TRAP REQUIRED TO RESCUE INJURED CAT - SITTINGBOURNE, KENT
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 19:09:25 PM »
Cross posted from Catchat.

'Hi
We have a stray cat in our area (sittingbourne,Kent) who I've heard crying during the night almost every night for weeks now, My neighbour has told me today that she has actually seen this cat and says that it has a broken back leg, she has fed it and has tried to get it to come near to her but it won't come too close, we desperately need to catch this cat to get it some vetinary help but need a trap, please can anyone help. I've called RSPCA but its engaged and there is just an answer phone on at the local CP. (sorry posted in wrong area of forum, have re-posted in health & behaviour)'

Don't have contact details for poster but can contact with CC.  she has tried RSPCA who referred her to CP who referred her back to RSPCA.

Anyone in Kent who can help?

Moira, I have locked this thread so answers can be focussed in the two threads that have already attracted a response (Black Cat).
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 07:10:37 AM by blackcat »

Link to CatChat