Author Topic: Sorry Jaffa, I won't try to help again  (Read 1314 times)

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Billy and Zarny (Benji, Fred and Ginger, gone but not forgotten)
Re: Sorry Jaffa, I won't try to help again
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 13:30:00 PM »
 :rofl: poor Jaffa
I do that sometimes with Benji, I hear he has gone for a wee so I go up to clean it up and peer in the bathroom and he is having a poop and looks at me like 'do you mind, I would like some privacy!' we are just to keen on our tray cleanliness!

jen
...pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again...

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Sorry Jaffa, I won't try to help again
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 13:21:33 PM »
Just before bed last night Jaffa decided to use the litter tray.  I'd just scooped but thought I'd do it again after he'd used it so that it was clean for the night.  He did his wee (perfectly within the tray and a forming a nice round clump  ;D) and when he got out he turned to sniff it and cover.  I think I forgot that Jaffa doesn't scatter litter everywhere like Mosi, and so tried to "help" him as I had the scoop in my hand.   I covered for him and he wandered off leaving me free to scoop.  When I was done, I heard the sound of scraping in the other tray (the covered one in the living room) and thought what on earth is he doing in there.  he'd needed a poo as well but couldn't use the other tray as I'd rather taken over.  So I scooped the covered tray as I had scoop and nappy sack in hand.  Then he was in the bathroom one again.   He didn't do anything there or try to do anything, I think he was just a bit peeved that I'd hurried him away and not given him a chance to sniff and cover his business.  He gave me that "just checking things over because you wouldn't let me do it earlier" look on his face.   So sorry Jaffa - next time I will leave you to it and not try to "help"!  I only ended up making more work for myself - I thought I was going to be up all night scooping trays!

Link to CatChat