Author Topic: The Ugly Truth ,,,,,My Bubbles x  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Cooper & Peanut

• Distinguished Cat
Re: The Ugly Truth ,,,,,My Bubbles x
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2010, 14:07:38 PM »
I am so terribly sorry for your loss Lilliebell. What happened to your precious baby is sickening, stomach churning & heart wrenching!  :sick: :'( :'(

Words cannot express my anger and hatred for scum who treat animals this way. It breaks my heart to think of the suffering... :'(

Little Bubbles is at peace now and will never be hurt again. If there is any justice in this sick world, let the  :censored: who did this suffer a very long, very slow and painful death  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 23:16:55 PM »
That was a hard enough thread to read so I cannot imagine how you feel.

Lots of love  :hug:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 20:45:35 PM by Si, Ella & Effie »

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2010, 17:26:09 PM »
so sorry to hear about poor Bubbles  :hug:.   It must have been really dreadful for you all.   sadly such sickening events are becoming far more common.     
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline lilliebell

• Kitten
  • MY ANGEL BUBBLES
  • Slave to: jordan
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2010, 17:18:33 PM »
Hi I have always lived in herfordshire, and although you did get crime there it was never close to what you get here.  I only moved to Dagenham a short while ago, and it has been rather a culture shock.I have 2 older children one youngster and one on the way, and they are NOT allowed to play outside and can only go out with myself as I just do not trust it here, but you have to be vigilant where ever you go nowadays, if i can't trust my cat on the streets, then there is no hope for my children, will be moving soon hopefully x
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 17:28:39 PM by lilliebell »

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 16:09:59 PM »
Sorry to hear about your poor baby - I grew up in Dagenham (Campden Crescent)  in the 70s/Early 80s - it was always a bit rough but never that bad. We always had cats but luckily nothing bad happened. My mum's last cat was 12 when she died and my mum was still living in Dagenham then - in the 90s. Sukie was blind so only went in the garden supervised. There is just so must mindless scum around everywhere now  :(

RIP Bubbles xxx
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 16:13:17 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline lilliebell

• Kitten
  • MY ANGEL BUBBLES
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 15:43:05 PM »
I Agree, what I also found astonishing was that woman in the press lately who put that poor old cat in the wheelie bin and said it was "just for a laugh", I would love for someone 10 times her size to drop her in a bin and see if the joke is still that funny, a woman her age should really no the difference between right and wrong.  I lived abroad for many years in a third world country where they has no compassion for animals, and thankfully before i left we had a up and running cat and dog sanctuary through generous donations that is till up and running several years on.  To have people in this country to have the need or desire to punish a animal for there own sick desire is beyond me.  A stronger law should be bought into this country for those that neglect or hurt animals, I dont think the laws are strong enough these days, and maybe if they were then perhaps some of these sick acts would not happen x :censored:

Offline Lindsey (thefunkyinuit)

• Senior Cat
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 15:11:23 PM »
How awful  :( poor little baby
I feel ashamed of the human race when things like this happen, unfortunatly it seems to happen alot too.
I can't comprehend how anyone could hurt an innocent creature.
I'm sure little Bubbles is safe at the bridge now x

Offline lilliebell

• Kitten
  • MY ANGEL BUBBLES
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 14:02:51 PM »
Thankyou all for your replies, it is very comforting to know that people do care, I have been told by some people to get over it as its just a kitten.  That I think is a very unfair remark to make as she was like my own kids, she was part of us, and yes she may have been a kitten to those who didnt know her, but to us she was part of our family.  I found it hard to be in the house after she had passed, as I kept thinking she would be in her hiding spot or in my daughter room where she had her own little cat sofa, I have had to put all her stuff away, and will donate it all to the pdsa, I am sure there is another kitten or cat that would benefit from it.  We have since bought another kitten, its a male this time and he is so very beautiful, but we have a major problem as our older cat has refused to except him. And is warning him all the time, the poor kitty has been hiding since we have got him and after many attempts to try and unite the pair we have come to a dead end.  We feel that it is only fair at this point as we are not too attached yet to the kitten that it would only be fair to rehome him.  We will only rehome him though on the understanding that he goes only to experienced cat/kitten owners, and only to people that have time for him.  We are not charging for him as we are not out for the money we just need him to have a loving home.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 13:48:17 PM »
Hi Lillibell,

I'm so sorry what happened to your little one, I really struggled to read all your post it's reduced me to tears.  I just want to send you all my sympathy that must have been so awful for you. 

Your baby will be at peace now   :hug: :hug: xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 13:41:31 PM »
Edited to add - we must have cross posted x

This is just awful, and I'm sorry you've found us in such circumstances  :hug: :hug:

I would definitely report this, if you havn't already, as such mindless acts of cruelty must be stopped  :'(

Its time like this you really pray that there is such a think as karma  :hug:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 13:42:21 PM by clarenmax »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline lilliebell

• Kitten
  • MY ANGEL BUBBLES
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 13:39:10 PM »
Hi there, yes we did report it, but unfortunetely we live in a high crime area and the police didn't feel this was a crime without any evidence other than a witness.  I have to be honest this has made me more open to keep a good look out for cats in the area.  I would honestly say it is the youth of today, although I have a 11 year old son myself I make sure he knows right from wrong, the kids around my area have no respect for anyone or anything.  I have another older male ginger cat that I keep within our garden, we have added very high fencing so he is unable to escape, but being old he only wants to sleep and eat all day, although we did catch a few kids cornering him under a car a few weeks back and we warned them off. I just cannot believe that anyone could hurt such a innocent loving creature. Cats are very defenceless its just plain right cruelty.  She passed away 8th september this year. Thanks for your reply x :thanks:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 13:27:59 PM »
This is truely terribble. poor bubbles   :hug: :hug: :hug:

Did you report this too the police cos they wouldnt do anything but at least there would be record if any other cats were hurt.

I think it would be good to honour her memory in our Rainbow Bridge section and if you tell me her month of passing I will add her to the Bridge birthday thread for this year which is still hidden until Mid November.

I am so sorry to here of this tragedy caused by cruelty  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline lilliebell

• Kitten
  • MY ANGEL BUBBLES
The Ugly Truth ,,,,,My Bubbles x
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 13:08:57 PM »
Hi I has come onto this site by accident and have wanted to find somewhere amongst other cat lovers to share my story of the horrific injuries that was inflicted on my poor kitten from a bunch of yobs.  We bought our kitten January this year, she as beautiful pure white and blue sealpoint, with the most amazing eyes and lovely sweet nature. My daughter is a only child and we thought the kitten would get 100% attention from her, which it did it was her baby, and they was never away from eachover. I also have another very old ginger male cat who also loved the kitten very much and took her under his wing. We had just moved into a new house which our kitten was unfamiliar with and we felt the need to keep our cat flap locked incase of bubbles trying to escape, as she was an indoor kitten. One afternoon we left bubbles ad my older cat, jordan, alone to get some shopping, when we arrived home Bubbles flew out of the front door.  We did't see her for almost 24 hours, despite searching the streets, we thought she may be hiding as it was raining. A day later early in the morning we found that Bubbles had been placed by our back door and she was in a horrible state, no blood just very limp and unable to walk.  We rushed her to the vets and he confirmed that she had been beaten very badly.  The vet kept her in for a few days and she started to pick up, we bought her home and a few days later she was back to her old self.  But she managed to escape again despite all our efforts to put new fencing up, and it happened again, it was seen her getting kicked by some kids who dissapeared very quickly from the scene after being shouted out.  Bubbles died 2 days later from internal injuries and my heart was broken.  This act was totally inhumane and a disgrace to the human race.  This has broke all our hearts especially my daughters.  I hope there is justice in this world and the yobs that did this get there just desserts.  I had a need to tell this story as it has broken my heart and I wanted to share my loss in hope of some peace.

Link to CatChat