Author Topic: An afternoon with Maizie  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: An afternoon with Maizie
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 08:53:43 AM »
 :naughty: love it! she sounds adorable  :Luv2:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline dangermouse77

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Leo
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 08:30:53 AM »
Leo will do this if i try to go back to bed on a weekend... (Hence why i am up at this time!) So he will either  :lick: or  :boxer: (Loving the pics!) untill i get up or drag his toys in... i give in, give him his breakie.. and then i will try & slope off back to bed..

He will not have any of it! The min he see's im gone he will be shouting for me to get up again.. so I try and pretend the resident lion isn't there.. just to have another half hr.. this always fails!.. within 5 mins of getting up.. he is back in his bed fast asleep in the bedroom!

:very Busy:

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 14:38:59 PM »
Ella and Effie did their best to make sure we got up at the crack of dawn today - Why cos they  wanted the bed to go to sleep!  :censored:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 21:43:29 PM »
 :evillaugh:

All that tormenting you must have worn her out  :naughty:

I had a similar scene with Riley today, I'm on nights at the moment so sleeping during the day. He must have meowed pitifully in my ear and scraped the duvet about a 100 times  :tired: For a big biy he has the most pathetic and annoying high pitched meow! I'm a wicked cat Mum and ignored him  :naughty:

Offline princessmaizie

• Senior Cat
An afternoon with Maizie
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 20:54:47 PM »
Firstly I'll just point out that we only have one cat!  I think all you slaves with more than one deserve a medal!!

This afternoon, my husband was at work and as I've been really tired recently I thought I'd have a little nap on the sofa.  Apparently this was unacceptable to Maizie. 

As soon as I lay down the glaring started, sitting on the arm of the sofa glaring down at me clearly wanting to know how I had the audacity to lay on her sofa during the daytime.  When this didn't work she proceed to walk up and down me pausing on my neck occasionally to bat me in the face. Again she didn't get the required responce of me moving out of her way. 

She then jumps down off the sofa (briefly I thought I'd won - oh how wrong I was!) The brief pause in her strategy was only to allow her to collect her toys which she proceeded to do, one by one and drop them on my face!  I can hear you all saying 'she wanted to play and I should be a good mommy and play with her'  no no no I tried to throw a toy for her to chase, this was met with a look of disdain as she ignored the toy I'd thrown and simply collected another to drop on my head! 

This went on for about 20 minutes until I finally gave in, I stood up (the toys falling to my feet like confetti) and went in to the kitchen to make a coffee.  Five minutes later, I returned expecting to find the little precious curled up on the sofa sleeping, oh yeah she's asleep alright in her bed!!! 

Am I missing something or did she just decide to torture me for the fun of it?????  Clearly I was the afternoons entertainment!!   ;D

Link to CatChat