Author Topic: my furry babies  (Read 2022 times)

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
Re: my furry babies
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2010, 21:38:49 PM »
 :Crazy: ohhh they are all sooo beautiful! and how lucky too to have a lovig mooey mum like you! I love the name moo moo...I call mollie...moo or ming ming sometimes!...i love the photos and th kittens are adorable! thank goodness for kind loving people such as yourself that can take care of them while tehy are sorted with a good forever home....youre brill! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2010, 20:16:10 PM »

Don't worry about feeling guilty - they're cats - that's what they exist for - making us feel guilty  ;) :hug:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2010, 07:43:46 AM »
All just gorgeous  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Veggie_purr

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 22:32:08 PM »
my heart actualy skipped a beat there..god imagining her being catnapped dont know what id do!  :-:
i feel like such a proud mummy thank you she really is stunning isnt she? shes my best friend in the whole wide world. but she lives at mums which means i  miss her an awful lot. maybe one day il bring her upto the new house when we move but shes so dead set in her routine and gets a whole double bed to herself which she makes the most of down there! also think there would be too many other babies in my house and she would not be happy lol!!

does make me feel guilty though.. :(

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 20:32:37 PM »

Well, all I can say is - a good job you live in NI, because if you were over here, we'd all be after catnapping Abbie - how gorgeous is she?  :wow:  She's a real beauty.  :)

Moo moo looks like she's sporting a jaunty moustachio  ;D

And the little kitties -  :Luv:

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 18:12:20 PM »
Love that name Moo moo! So cute. Your cats are lovely

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 10:12:35 AM »
hahaha  :Luv: theyre all sweethearts.

right the story behind moo moo's name...

for years iv had an obession with black and white animals mainly cows(my house is like a shrine to cows i have no idea why!).... my bf of 4 years has never been called mick v much and instead moo moo, and my moo cow teddy that never leaves me is called moo moo too.

when cat moo moo came into the sanctuary itook such an attatched ment to her for some reason and as her sister was called mi mi, moo moo fitted her perfectly!!! shes come by that name and all too its so funny!
normally im dead set against giving furry babies any name but human names but think one kind of slipped by!!  ;)

moo moo is so laid back and all its really strange for a torti as theyre normally quite fiesty (as yous know)and like things their way but shes lived with soo many cats in the sanctuary and just doesnt bother them, gives them a stare and goes back to sleep!!!
but she is such a poser!!!

A poser?  No!  If you've got it, FLAUNT IT!!!!   :Luv2: :Luv2:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline Veggie_purr

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 10:01:45 AM »
hahaha  :Luv: theyre all sweethearts.

right the story behind moo moo's name...

for years iv had an obession with black and white animals mainly cows(my house is like a shrine to cows i have no idea why!).... my bf of 4 years has never been called mick v much and instead moo moo, and my moo cow teddy that never leaves me is called moo moo too.

when cat moo moo came into the sanctuary itook such an attatched ment to her for some reason and as her sister was called mi mi, moo moo fitted her perfectly!!! shes come by that name and all too its so funny!
normally im dead set against giving furry babies any name but human names but think one kind of slipped by!!  ;)

moo moo is so laid back and all its really strange for a torti as theyre normally quite fiesty (as yous know)and like things their way but shes lived with soo many cats in the sanctuary and just doesnt bother them, gives them a stare and goes back to sleep!!!
but she is such a poser!!!

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 09:24:59 AM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!  Those faces are just begging to be kissed!!  I love them all!!  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 01:17:54 AM »
Moo Moo...is that really her name lol..................is just gorgeous ans looks like a real tortie madam  ;D

Offline Veggie_purr

• Adult Cat
my furry babies
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 23:13:31 PM »
this is abbie (black and white) and moo moo(torti) havent got a photo of my new baby yet as shes still at the vets awaiting her operation.
and the two kittens are my 2 fosters that just left me today (after just a week here)got a lovely new home together.(they were going to be drowned) but a man got them in time then i got them!

Link to CatChat