Author Topic: Ben, Jerry and the Girls  (Read 1759 times)

Offline gillybabes_98

• Adult Cat
Re: Ben, Jerry and the Girls
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 17:46:13 PM »
I didnt deliberately let ben or jerry out they havent been snipped and chipped yet and Jerry has done another runner:( hmmm I dunno where he is going to:( the fox has been going to the same woman for years it was going mental Ive never seen anythiung in my life like it, its a scruffy girl as well lol skinny and filthy fur I honestly thot she was going to eat my Ben had she come to the fence that ben jumped on I would have more than likely lamped her with something! lol cant have that happening I dont care how hungry she was! lmao

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 22:00:04 PM »
Foxes don't normally attack cats however foxes are very territorial and also very protective of their babies ...  I'm sure Ben was probably in the wrong place at the wrong time and just happend to annoy the fox.

I would try and keep your boys in at night if you have foxes in the area particularly at this time of year.  It is generally a good idea to keep cats in at night anyway as nighttime is the time when they are most likely to come to harm.

I'm sure Ben will learn to give Foxy a wide berth from now on  ;)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 19:53:58 PM »
The fox must be pretty desperate to take on a tom, are you sure its the same one the lady feeds?
Im glad to see you got your boy back and are now snipped chipped and out in force  :Luv2:

Offline gillybabes_98

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 16:46:26 PM »
Hi Folks just thought Id pop by and let you all know about my drama last night:( Ben was nearly savaged by a bloody fox! thank god I rushed out the back garden after hearng what I thought was a dog snarling and fighting outside, I looked out my livingroom window to see Ben on my fence, I rushed down in the nick of time to see a fox jumping up at him snarling and trying to eat him!! :Crazy:, I shouted really loudly and it scarpered but it must have grabbed him previous to me running out as his fur was all saliva:(( he was in complete shock poor wee soul, eventually coaxed him in and cuddled him for a few hours, IK know why this princess of a bloody fox wants to eat white cats though, its because my Jerry ate its food and the fox saw him do it, the fox has obv mistaken poor Ben for Jerry and attacked :(( this is all I need....then this morning I asked hubby to go out and get Jerry in (for some reason he sits whinging on the fence to be picked up and brought in even though he is more than capable of jumping down from it!) he must have lifted Jerry the wrong way Jerry flipped his lid, sunk his teeth into hubbies hand a bad one and ran off! its been eventful thats for sure!!! lol I wonder what this evening will bring hopefully no more foxes going near my cats! I was flabbergasted thats the first time in my life that I have ever seen a fox so vicious! its was horrendous like summit out a horror movie! and I wouldnt like to see it again I used to like the look of foxes before I witnessed that last night! and it was really scruffy, the lady that helped me catch Jerry has been feeding that fox for years its not hand tame but it knows she is harmless to the point it turned up at her door with four cubs! it goes the same time every single night and she actually buys it fox food!!! Jerry has clearly pissed the fox off mega big stylee and she is now seeking ultimate revenge on any poor white cat that comes her way!

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 09:34:20 AM »
I see the potty training is off to a good start  :evillaugh:

Kitty is lovely, lovely colours in her, and of course Jerry too  :Luv2:

I use this site to resize my pics

http://www.resize2mail.com/index.php
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 20:49:53 PM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline gillybabes_98

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 15:47:09 PM »
lmao! yes I know I cant quite believe it either haha no cats to four beautiful cats n kittens they are all so cuddly as well! I normally have shar pei`s! big big difference Im loving having the cats! they are my new babies (not having any more of the human kind too much hassle ) so Im pampering the cats! sad I know!! Ill try the photobucket thing but Im crap at techie things :D x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 15:38:31 PM »
A gorgeous furry family  :Luv: Can't believe you went from zero cats to four in the space of a few weeks, you definitely have the makings of an excellent crazy cat lady  :evillaugh:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 15:36:22 PM »
If you have a photobucket account you can add as many pics as you like by copying the img code.  Trust me you can never post too many piccies on here  ;)

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,13872.0.html
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 15:37:08 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »

Offline gillybabes_98

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 15:33:40 PM »
Thanks sam I have many more pics iuts just a shame we cant add the pics of our babies for everyone to see but then again thats not what the site is for lol that pic of the older cat thats jerry!!! lol xxx

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 14:31:44 PM »
and here is one of  "the girls"  .... I think the girls are still awaiting names  :evillaugh:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Ben, Jerry and the Girls
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 14:29:41 PM »
Posted on behalf of Gillybabes

this is Jerry.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 15:42:14 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »

Link to CatChat