Author Topic: I worry maybe too much  (Read 2142 times)

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
Re: I worry maybe too much
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 12:42:06 PM »
Thank you all.
Its odd because in a way Im sure that Amber is happy as she is constantly changing but at other times I worry about her being lonely.

Ive had to take her to the cattery today as Im away for the weekend and that was hard. Its the first time on her own. She went into the pen and looked in her bed, went to the food, went back to bed and then back to the food. Helen said its the most shes moved in all the time shes known her  :evillaugh: Im sure she'll be fine once shes back home and Ive'apologised' to a suitable level
love
Tab

There is no doubt you will be made to "pay" after your weekend away!!   :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

But soon all will be forgotten and she will love you even more!!   :Luv2: :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 12:37:59 PM »
Thank you all.
Its odd because in a way Im sure that Amber is happy as she is constantly changing but at other times I worry about her being lonely.

Ive had to take her to the cattery today as Im away for the weekend and that was hard. Its the first time on her own. She went into the pen and looked in her bed, went to the food, went back to bed and then back to the food. Helen said its the most shes moved in all the time shes known her  :evillaugh: Im sure she'll be fine once shes back home and Ive'apologised' to a suitable level
love
Tab

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 10:31:09 AM »
Hello!!

My little girl, Exotic Shorthair, Tulip, is an only cat.  She was re-homed with me because she badly wanted attention and didn't want to share it with other furbabies!!   >:( >:(

I am afraid, she is spoiled rotten and a VERY happy cat!!!!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope this makes you feel better!!   ;D ;D

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline princessmaizie

• Senior Cat
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2010, 20:51:54 PM »
I know exactly what you mean Tab, I worry all the time that I've deprived Maizie in some way because she's on her own! But on the other hand she may hate the idea of sharing everything with another cat............  I wish I could read her mind!!  Glad I'm not the only worrier!   ;D
Amber is  :Luv: by the way!!

Offline The Duchess

• Distinguished Cat
  • Cosmo & Jessie
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2010, 22:35:26 PM »
Not that she would want anything untoward to happen to Cosmo but I'm pretty sure my Jessie would luuuurve to be an only cat... :evillaugh:

Offline Purrrrfect (Shelly)

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Pippa, Lady, Sammy, Fudge & Smudge. xxxxx
    • The-Kats-Whiskers
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2010, 15:34:50 PM »
Cats are solitary animals by nature, some form close bonds and some never like other cats.
Your cat is lovely just enjoy her on her own i'm sure she's loving the sole attention.  :Luv2:
Adopt a cat or kitten at...
www.the-kats-whiskers.co.uk/smf-forum 
Request a custom forum siggie, avatar or picture resizes at.. http://siggiestogo.smfforfree3.com
Pets Lost, Found & Stolen UK
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129703920378095
R.I.P Pippa, Lady, Sammy, Fudge & Smudge. xxxxx

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2010, 08:57:17 AM »
Thanks
Its true that Amber is so much more relaxed as an only cat and more interactive with me. I keep looking at the pics of all the lovely kittens and think awww but financially I cant and I dont think Amber would really like a little friend. She seems happy to have my bed all to herself anyway  :evillaugh:
love
tab

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 07:05:11 AM »
awww, lovely photo  :Luv: :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 23:22:52 PM »
She is lovely and not all cats need friends of the cat kind, they just love being the sole soiurce of attention  :hug: :hug:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 22:31:34 PM »
I miss Mogs so much but watching Amber grow into herself is a blessing in itself

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
I worry maybe too much
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 22:30:48 PM »
I worry about Amber that as an only cat she might be lonely
What do you think?

Link to CatChat