Author Topic: I have a lap cat!  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: I have a lap cat!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 06:35:51 AM »
awww bless him  :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 23:40:23 PM »
Well done Benji  ;D

I suspect you are right that it maybe cos he is big, Misa cant get comfortable either...........he is huge lol

But be ready for velcrocat who wants to be attached all the time  :rofl:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 10:35:52 AM »
awww how nice - my star waited three years before venturing on to a lap, it is now a ritual first thing in the morning, she sits on my lap with her head under my arm and kneads away!!

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Billy and Zarny (Benji, Fred and Ginger, gone but not forgotten)
I have a lap cat!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 09:36:29 AM »
I've been stressing and pulling my hair out over my dissertation and Benji likes to sit next to me wherever I am working and a few times now he has decided to sit on my lap and go to sleep!!! He has done it about 4 times a day for the last 3 days, for about 15 minutes at a time. He has never done this before! He didn't seem too keen on lap-sitting, I think because he is a big cat, so laps aren't comfy? and it didn't help that he went to sleep on me when I was poorly and napping on the sofa, but I spasm a lot in my sleep and he went flying.
But I just wanted to celebrate Benji's new love for laps!!! my first ever lap type cat!  :wow: (ex semi-ferals wiggling all over your lap, for attention and play and chewing of the hands and wrestling matches between all 3 of them don't really count as lap-cat moments, more entertaining and funny, but not lap cat, lol!)

Jen and Benji
...pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again...

Link to CatChat