Author Topic: Kaddu had us worried ......  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Kaddu had us worried ......
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 19:59:03 PM »
Oh poor Kaddu.  Hope she's fine again now x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Kaddu had us worried ......
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 17:02:06 PM »
So pleased she is OK and thanks for posting cos we must remember that cats dont react like us

Offline Ambersmum

• Adult Cat
Kaddu had us worried ......
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »
A couple of nights ago we were worried about Kaddu, our younger cat.  She wasn't interested in our plates after tea (That in itself is worrying as she sits waiting for them!) and she was extremely cold to the touch.  She also spent a considerable time sitting hunched up in the corner.

It was about 18.20 and our vets was still open.  I asked hubby if he thought we should nip her up there and he said he'd have a look at her.  She sat on his lap for a while enjoying some fuss and attention and after about 15-20 minutes perked up

We were racking our brains as to why she'd appeared so out of character and then it hit us!  Whilst we'd been cooking tea the smoke alarm went off and Kaddu poor thing was right underneath it at the time.  I'd rushed through with a tea towel to shake underneath it and she was frozen to the spot with fear before absolutely flying into the room

Poor cat  :(

Link to CatChat