Author Topic: Why me?  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Why me?
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 07:09:55 AM »
Ruth I had that kind of problem with them once as well.

Phone them or email them your order number and explain you've not recieved it yet. They're really good at getting back to you ;D

They dispatched a new order for me which I recieved in the next few days and then a month later the royal mail sent me a letter of apology and a bashed up package of drontal etc :rofl: VetUK said at the time, if it did come in the post just to keep it hahaha, so I got double everything I ordered hehehe  :evillaugh:

I agree the customer service is excellent......they have now changed their policy though as you have to wait 15 days, then get a form from them (think PO need input on this form) then when vetuk receive this back they credit your account.....

Have to say that i will defo buy from them again as this was not their doing  ;)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 18:40:47 PM »
Got an email back yesterday saying to get in touch with the local PO sorting office saying it was more than likely to be there.....phoned em up and they said they would check and get back to me....low and behold i received the item today  ;D

Tutt tutt naughty sorting office  :P

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2007, 16:27:51 PM »
I've ordered quite a few times with vet uk and i can honestly say i've never been anything but happy with the delivery times, normally within 3 days and  I am in a notoriously slow postcode area.

Me  too,  I always get an order within 48 hrs of ordering. I always order via the link on  my site obviously. Only late yesterday I placed an order and I received an e-mail earlier today saying it will be here tomorrow. In the past the order has always  been received when they say.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2007, 16:10:12 PM »
I don't think there is a number listed on the site as it says "As we are an internet retailer, our primary communication route is via email. Where do I email ?"  Like I said they are normally really good at getting back to you though.

Offline crazycatz

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 16:05:08 PM »
anyone know what there phone number is ?????

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 19:43:45 PM »
 :thanks: Guys....iv sent them an email  ;)

>Rosiesmum....i got one of them emails also, just regarding the change of addy.....think its a pick up one  ;)

Offline rosiesmum

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 18:36:29 PM »
I have also had no problems with vet uk. I received an e-mail from them today aying they had moved premises.

Here it is:............................................................................

Vet UK would like to let all our newsletter subscribers know that we have moved to much larger premises.

Our new address is
Unit 11 Keld Close, Barker Business Park, Melmerby, Ripon HG4 5NB
This address is effective from today for the posting of original prescritpions to our prescription medicine department.

A huge bonus of our new location, being only 5 minutes from the A1 / A61 junc tion, is that you can now collect your food and save the courier fee.
A couple of rules though: you MUST always buy from the site first and then wait for us to confirm we have it in stock for you to collect BEFORE visiting us to collect your food order. This confirmation email is in addition to the order confirmation email you will receive after ordering. i.e. place your order as you normally do but select the free / collection from Vet UK option during checkout. The email sent to you will confirm your items are in stock and how to find us.
Again please do not turn up without having first had your order confirmed to be in stock and ready for collection.

Maybe this is for collection only?

« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 18:38:11 PM by rosiesmum »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 18:24:38 PM »
That's a shame, I have always found them excellent - it has been known to get my stuff within 24 hours but normally within 48 hours.  They are also really good at getting back to emails, I emailed them yesterday (Sun) and have had a reply already.  I'd put my money on it being either lost or delayed with Royal Mail rather than vetuk not having sent it.

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 16:44:42 PM »
I've ordered quite a few times with vet uk and i can honestly say i've never been anything but happy with the delivery times, normally within 3 days and i am in a notoriously slow postcode area.

Give them a call, they seem very efficient to me.

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 16:17:29 PM »
Ruth I had that kind of problem with them once as well.

Phone them or email them your order number and explain you've not recieved it yet. They're really good at getting back to you ;D

They dispatched a new order for me which I recieved in the next few days and then a month later the royal mail sent me a letter of apology and a bashed up package of drontal etc :rofl: VetUK said at the time, if it did come in the post just to keep it hahaha, so I got double everything I ordered hehehe  :evillaugh:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Why me?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 14:00:11 PM »
After hearing so many good reports about vetuk i thought id give it a go.......i went through the link on Chester Cats site and ordered my Feliway last Wed but still no sign..... :(

Ive waited this long without getting in touch (because of PO strike etc)

How long would you class as normal waiting? Cheers x

Link to CatChat