Author Topic: Hello everyone :)  (Read 3239 times)

Offline kittiesmom

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: scooby & tilly. My Wildcats.
Re: Hello everyone :)
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2013, 16:38:10 PM »
 :welcome:   hi Michelle, so sorry to hear of Bam-Bam RIP. My two are three so I know how hard it must be for you. Purrs and hugs from me and Scooby and Tilly.   :catluv:     
until you love a cat you haven't loved.

Offline ReeBz

• Adult Cat
  • ᵔᵜᵔ Mackerel's and Mau's! ᵔᵜᵔ
  • Slave to: Yuki~Egyptian-Mau. Moshi~Mackerel-Tabby.
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2013, 05:32:03 AM »
Thanks everyone. Sorry for joining with such bad news, but I really appreciate the support from fellow cat-owners, unfortunately those without pets just don't understand.

Pebbles is lavishing all the attention, I will keep telling her everyone says hello xxx

That's true, they don't.
But I say to them that a life without pets is no life at all.  :Luv:

° ° ° ° ° ° All my Kitties, Past and Present, will always be Loved ° ° ° ° ° °

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 19:54:21 PM »
:grouphug:

Each and every one of us knows how you must be feeling, even moreso because she was taken at such a tender age  :(  :hug: All cats are special but sounds like BamBam had a wonderful bond with both you and her sister :hug:

Offline mctc26

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Pebbles and BamBam
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 19:35:46 PM »
Thanks everyone. Sorry for joining with such bad news, but I really appreciate the support from fellow cat-owners, unfortunately those without pets just don't understand.

Pebbles is lavishing all the attention, I will keep telling her everyone says hello xxx

Offline ReeBz

• Adult Cat
  • ᵔᵜᵔ Mackerel's and Mau's! ᵔᵜᵔ
  • Slave to: Yuki~Egyptian-Mau. Moshi~Mackerel-Tabby.
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 19:06:16 PM »
Very sad for your loss,
Beautiful kitties.  <3   :Luv2:   :welcome:

° ° ° ° ° ° All my Kitties, Past and Present, will always be Loved ° ° ° ° ° °

Offline katwilson04

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Fergie
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 18:51:12 PM »
Hi Michelle and  :welcome:.  Im new on here myself!

Passing on my best wishes to you, on the loss of Bam Bam, it isnt easy, but just know that Pebbles is there to comfort you too. :Luv2:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 16:59:08 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Michelle, sorry that it's at such an upsetting time for you  :hug: :hug:

Both your girls are absolutely beautiful  :Luv: Life can be so cruel at times  :(

RIP little BamBam, safe and sound at the Bridge by now xx

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 15:48:01 PM »
Oh Michelle!  :hug:

Offline Big Cat Lover

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lucky (also Tiger and Gypsy RIP)
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 11:54:31 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Michelle.  I'm so sorry about Bam Bam - all of us understand how you feel.  Your babies are beautiful!  :Luv2:

I think you'll enjoy this site, everyone is very friendly and always happy to give advice if needed.
Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
Just walk beside me and be my friend

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 11:20:20 AM »
what lovely girls!  sorry to hear about your loss, you are in the right place though we all understand

Offline mctc26

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Pebbles and BamBam
Hello everyone :)
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 11:06:32 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm Michelle and a newbie to you. I am a proud mummy to two tortie's however (and apologies for the doom and gloom) I lost one of them a week ago today to an unexpected sudden illness. I'm heartbroken as is her surviving playmate.

I bought Pebbles and BamBam from different litters but they have been together with me since Pebbles was 9 weeks and BamBam was 6 weeks old. They turned 3 earlier this year. They are indoor cats so they were very close, thick as thieves and always up to something together. They did have their fights and slapping matches but all was forgotten again after a few minutes (or BamBam would just give in knowing Pebbles would win!).

Pebbles has always acted more mature than her age but occasionally has silly moments and at the moment I am trying to keep her occupied with this "da bird" toy which she loves. She is a little podgy (since spayed) so I do try to get her running about. BamBam was always the more energetic of the two. In fact that's how I knew something was wrong as she stopped running up the walls for the laser pen and stopped dangling from the top bannister looking for a chase. She entertained us greatly with her funny poses; her favourite being to lie on her back with all legs in the air, fast asleep. She was sold far too young which meant she remained a baby despite being 3 years old. She wouldn't go to sleep at night unless she was tucked into my armpit, under my arm and she was sucking her paws. Even up to her last night with us, last Thursday...

I'm attaching a picture of them together and one of poor BamBam who I miss dearly, they are my little princesses and friends and I am lost without BamBam :( It's been the longest week of my life and I feel cheated that I only got 3 years with her, she was taken far too soon.

I love cats so I am looking forward to having a nose through the site and at all your piccies of your princes/princesses too,

Michelle
xxx

Link to CatChat