Author Topic: Good and not so good news  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Good and not so good news
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 17:02:01 PM »
Wonderful ending for the tortie and sorry to hear about the Avon ladies cat.

RIP little one.

Naughty Ginger  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Felix (Caroline)

• Hero Cat
  • Simba
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 14:39:18 PM »
A nice happy ending for the little kitten :Luv:

But so sorry about your Avon lady :'(
Caroline xx

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 14:01:21 PM »
Poor little kitten, what good luck that the Police were called and found her - nice to have a happy ending too  :)  I just don't get how anyone could dump a tiny defenceless creature  :(  Glad your Aunt is OK and sorry to hear about Avon lady's little cat  :(

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 13:58:56 PM »
What a lovely policeman, but such a shame abot the Avon ladys poor kit.

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 13:55:49 PM »
The accident was actually my aunt's fault, although the only damage done was a tiny scratch to the other car and my aunt's number plate broke, but the Italian drivers couldn't understand why she wasn't carrying her insurance documents and license with her, cos you have to by law in Italy? And then when she said there was no point in phoning the police when no-one was hurt, they got all suspicious and thought she was driving without a license or something. Good thing now they decided to get the police anyway  :)

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 13:52:32 PM »
Very nice to hear about a policeman who is actually NICE for a change!! ;D  You always have to be wary of Italian drivers... they are particularly mad!!

Sorry about the kitten of your Avon lady... hope he is safe and well over the bridge now!!

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
Good and not so good news
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 13:45:10 PM »
On Wednesday my aunt was in a car accident, nobody was hurt but people in the other car were Italian and didn't speak English. Anyway, the police were called and as statements were being taken etc my aunt says there was a big screech that came from the hedge at the side of the road, the police went over to look and there was a kitten there, my aunt says it looked about 3 months old, was tortie and white, and there was a towel there too so someone must have put her there, it's in the country and not near any houses.  :censored:

Yesterday my aunt went to the police station to present her license an asked about the kitten. It was the same police man that had been there on Monday, and she's fine, the policeman took her back to the station apparently, fed her and kept her there til his shift was over and then took her to the vet. She was in perfect health except for needing flea treatment and worming. And the very best bit is she's now called Gracie and is living with the policeman! I do love a happy ending :Luv:

There's no news with my crew except that Daisy had her stiches out from being neutered on Monday and her wound has healed up brilliantly  :Luv:

The last night my avon woman came to the door and her cat was hit by a car during the week. He was only 8 months old but had trauma to the head and died before they got him to the vets  :RIP:

And while she was telling me all this Tigger skipped out the door, buried himself in my neighbour's hedge and no amount of me shaking the dentabits box would budge him. Got a thorn in my foot and another in my arm getting him out  :rofl:

Link to CatChat