Author Topic: Pet Spas - Very Cruel!  (Read 6001 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: Pet Spas - Very Cruel!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 14:37:16 PM »
I am sure there have been cabin type devices to blow dry pets in proper grooming salons for a long time so this prob isnt much more traumatic.  I can see alot of pets wouldnt like it but they wont have much cats i dont think since not a huge amount get bathed regularily and dogs will cope better.  I can think of a lot crueller things to happen to them  :tired:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 14:34:27 PM »
Now I have seen the site it just made me smile and I thought how daft.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 14:29:34 PM »
Yes of course you can Dawn. The Warning triangle is purely to give others information so they can make an informed decision as to whether they wish to open the post or not.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 14:29:25 PM »
You are welcome, I applicate nothing was removed I just thought the warning sign a step too far and unnecessary and I am a person who can be easily upset.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 14:28:35 PM »
I can post a link can't I?

I must admit am a bit confused with the warning rule now so dont want to be doing something I shouldn't...

I just wondered what they were so did a bit of research and thought that others might be interested in a link (no disturbing pics on it)

http://www.petspausa.com/

edited to say: there are some vids etc of how it works - I must admit I dont think mine would like it but in the one I loaded up the animal didn't look like they wanted to get out etc, just looked a bit soggy  :shy: I suppose if you were thinking of getting/using something like that you would have a good idea from knowing your animals whether they would like it or not. In the case of our three, I think it would be a big thumbs down  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 14:32:23 PM by Cheesecat (Dawn) »
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 14:25:36 PM »
Nothing has been removed from this post, purely to add the warning symbol in line with guidelines. The content remains as originally posted. Thank you for your feedback Ela.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 14:10:31 PM »
I have to say that although perhaps not nice, I think to put the warning sign is a little over the top. Censorship gone mad in my opinion. If there was a link to pics I may have just about thought well OK maybe.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 14:15:15 PM by Ela »

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 12:04:28 PM »
Edited to add warning. Please see guidelines in Help Section prior to posting.

Offline Sparkle

• Adult Cat
Pet Spas - Very Cruel!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 10:34:50 AM »
OMG I read in the paper today about these new Pet Spas that they have produced in the US to wash your beloved pets.  The paper only showed dogs, but apparently they can also wash cats, so I thought I'd just check this out (I can't see how a cat would enjoy this at all!!!)  And I found a video of a poor cat being subjected to this cruelty  :doh:

The poor thing looks terrified and as there is a glass window it was trying to get out!  This is SOOOO CRUEL and I'm so Angry  >:( I can;t believe that people invent these stupid machines - they are obviously not animal lovers, just people trying to make a quick buck!  True animal lovers are surely willing to take the time to wash they pets the old fashion way with a bit of TLC.

And I can't believe that newspapers are willing to print these stupid stories....  :(

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 14:40:36 PM by Kittybabe (Ruth) »

Link to CatChat