Author Topic: Twinkle is very poorly  (Read 4677 times)

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
Re: Twinkle is very poorly
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 21:02:55 PM »
Poor Twinkle & poor you! Hope she gets better quickly!  :hug:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 20:55:51 PM »
Wishing Twinkle & you all the best - get well Twinkle!  :hug:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 20:48:39 PM »
I hope Twinkle recovers soon!

:hug:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 20:26:38 PM »
Fingers crossed for her.
Please spay your cat

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 20:25:32 PM »
We all pray for her to get better,poor baby. :( please let us know as soon as you have some news. :hug:

Offline Catcrazymum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 20:23:06 PM »
Thankyou for your kind words, I just can't stop crying, i  want to make her better but i can't  :'(
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 20:24:15 PM by Catcrazymum »

Offline Corporal Smokey

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • Amy, Cpl. Smokey and Lord Chester Red Bear <3
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 20:18:29 PM »
At least she has you. And she has us all thinking of her. I hope to log on tomorrow and see good news. We have all our fingers and toes and paws crossed for you and I really mean that!  :hug:
Ashfield and Amber Valley Cats Protection and Cat Chat

http://www.catchat.org/ashfield/cgibin/prtoc.cgi
http://www.ashfieldcats.org.uk
http://www.catchat.org/topcats

True love is rescued. Miss you always Josh and Hope xx

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 20:08:06 PM »
Poor little Twinkle  :(  Tiny kittens can deteriorate really quikly so you did tthe right thing in getting her to the vets straight away.  Fingers crossed the IV fluids will make her feel lots better.  Keep us posted on how she is  :hug:

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 20:07:25 PM »
Poor Twinkle and you.  Hopefully the treatment will put her right.  Keep us updated and  :hug: :hug: :hug: to you.

Offline Catcrazymum

• Adult Cat
Twinkle is very poorly
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 19:51:56 PM »
I've just returned from the vets and Twinkle is very poorly, I'll start from the beginning but please excuse any spelling mistakes as I'm very upset at the moment as my baby is ill, i took them both to the vets on Tuesday for their first checkup and they got the all clear and worming tablets. yesterday Twinkle had dioreah and i noticed blood in it so i took her back last night she seemed OK in herself, playing etc.. so the vet said it was colitis and gave her antibiotics and told me to take away the cat milk she had been having and to give her water and food, gave her antibiotics last night and this morning, she seemed fine. got back from work today and she seemed a bit quiet she wasn't playing with Star and she was laying on the sofa just meowing and the meowing sounded like she was in pain, i cant describe it but she sounded awful and she wouldn't move she was all floppy, my mum was round so i left the kids with her and rushed Twinkle back to the vets,she didn't look good in the car and her meowing was the same but quieter as if she had no energy to meow i asked if she could be seen straight away and the vet took one look at her and said she needed to be kept in overnight and be put straight on a drip, i told her to do everything she could for her, so i left her, i cried all the way home and I'm still distaught, i didnt know what to do, I'm going to ring later to see how she is, i will keep you updated i really needed to tell someone (some people) who would know how i feel, thats why i started this thread,
please keep Twinkle in your thoughts :'(

Link to CatChat