Author Topic: In what subtle ways do cats run your life?  (Read 5565 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: In what subtle ways do cats run your life?
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2010, 19:58:24 PM »
Several years ago I had major building work done on my house, during which the staircase collapsed with me on it. Cue several days in hospital, various cracked ribs etc etc. Oh and of course now I had no staircase so had to use a ladder to get upstairs.
 Nellie convinced me she could not climb it, I mean really convinced me. So I spent several weeks...broken bones and bruised as I was, climbing the ladder with one hand, carrying a cat up and downstairs because of course my precious has to come to bed with me and share my pillow.
Sometimes she wanted to go to the loo in the night and I made that journey for her too....
Then one day I came home early and caught her upstairs when I had left her downstairs
 :censored: :censored: :censored:

:rofl:

So Andy & Lou  :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 20:16:46 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2010, 19:39:01 PM »
There is nothing subtle about the way my lot run my life ... they are quite blatantly in charge and I am completely at their beck and call!  :rofl:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2010, 19:22:18 PM »
....Then one day I came home early and caught her upstairs when I had left her downstairs

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Busted  :evillaugh:

Offline paddypaws

• Adult Cat
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2010, 17:44:55 PM »
Several years ago I had major building work done on my house, during which the staircase collapsed with me on it. Cue several days in hospital, various cracked ribs etc etc. Oh and of course now I had no staircase so had to use a ladder to get upstairs.
 Nellie convinced me she could not climb it, I mean really convinced me. So I spent several weeks...broken bones and bruised as I was, climbing the ladder with one hand, carrying a cat up and downstairs because of course my precious has to come to bed with me and share my pillow.
Sometimes she wanted to go to the loo in the night and I made that journey for her too....
Then one day I came home early and caught her upstairs when I had left her downstairs
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 17:47:28 PM by paddypaws »

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2010, 11:01:57 AM »
Well Im currently drinking cold coffee because Amber came for a cuddle so I couldnt move.

I always walk into the flat and say hello gorgeous well apart from yesterday when it came out wrong and I said hello gormless.....still got the purr though  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

love
Tab

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2010, 00:05:12 AM »
Going to the supermarket & there is more food in the trolley for the cats like fresh ham or prawns or mince steak & absolutely very little for me!!

Them sleeping on my legs in bed & desperate to move but cant, so I stick it out for as long as possible sliding out of bed very carfully not to disturb the 'darlings' having to leave my pyjama legs still tightly secured under the duvet!

Making sure they have ice cubes in their water when its hot!

Please reassure me that often you're response to OH when he/she says "what did you you say?", is

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Fred... Billy... Ruby..." ;   you get the picture  :innocent:

Yes, do all these too!
The neighbours daughter was in the garden next door picking roses and she heard me say something and ask me what i said- yes, my response was -"oh ,sorry was talking to Winston"
They all know i am the mad catwoman anyway -proud to be so !

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 23:56:40 PM »
My last little piece of control was officially stripped from me tonight. Dave was pestering me like he does when he wants fed but he'd had his supper and he usually leaves me alone for at least a couple of hours. I suddenly clicked, maybe he wanted me to go bed. So I said to him "alright then, let's go". As soon as I stood up and picked the laptop up, he gave a little chirrup and trotted through to the bedroom. When I got there he flopped onto his back with another chirrup to let me know he was pleased with himself and me for doing what he wanted!

Now he hasn't come to bed yet properly but he's not pestering me anymore so clearly I'm exactly where I should be to keep his lordship happy :evillaugh:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2010, 23:13:11 PM »
Please reassure me that often you're response to OH when he/she says "what did you you say?", is

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Fred... Billy... Ruby..." ;   you get the picture  :innocent:

Offline Purrlishious

• Distinguished Cat
  • Poppy Ruby Dolly
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2010, 22:46:02 PM »
Going to the supermarket & there is more food in the trolley for the cats like fresh ham or prawns or mince steak & absolutely very little for me!!

Them sleeping on my legs in bed & desperate to move but cant, so I stick it out for as long as possible sliding out of bed very carfully not to disturb the 'darlings' having to leave my pyjama legs still tightly secured under the duvet!

Making sure they have ice cubes in their water when its hot!

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2010, 21:25:45 PM »
getting throughteh door ad saying where are my babies???? BABIESSSSSS?....... :wow:
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2010, 14:42:14 PM »
Aaawwww, all your tales are making me smile!  :)
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline DandCmum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2010, 13:58:33 PM »
If Dexter and Cartman come and join us on the bed at night, which dexter often does, then I find myself scared to move as I dont want to wake him, even if it mean me sleeping awkwardly and waking with a crick in my neck  :shy:

I even let dexter snuggle under the covers if he chooses  :-[

Offline cheekycj

• Adult Cat
  • Light of my life...my two boys Joey and Charlie x
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2010, 13:40:42 PM »
Breakfast 5am sharp pls meowmy  :Crazy:...i never normally close any doors in the house, only at the moment Joey needs total bed rest  :( (hes got a bad back...hes confined to the bedroom..poor lamb!)

Im sleeping on the sitting room floor at the moment as Charlie wont beable to handle getting throu the night without having me in eyeshot  :Luv:

Im single and ive no intention of introducing my boys to any men i think isnt a cat person........ever!!!

Im told when im going to bed, when im to let them out, let them in, cuddles meowmy i want cuddles, when im to feed them, when they want to play and when they want to be left alone!

Prob think of alot more but im at work at the mo...cant think  :sneaky:

cj

Joey wont eat his food unless im sitting to the side of him in the kitchen in my chair.  He eats. I wait. Every now and then he stops looks up and me and smiles with his eyes then starts eating again.  If i move to the sitting room he follows sits beside me stoke him....meoowowowowow....goes back to his bowl, i follow. He eats. I wait.  :Crazy: :Luv:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 13:50:45 PM by cheekycj »

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2010, 00:46:13 AM »
Laying on the sofa watching tv with a 1stone cat draped over my shoulder ,round my neck snoring, giving me a bad stiff neck ,but haven;t the heart to move him as he loves cuddling - starting to happen most nights now and  he stays for ages -i am starting to look like Quasimodo  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2010, 00:29:47 AM »
The list is endless  :tired: :evillaugh:

tonight I had to go to Sainsbury's. I stupidly bought Clapton & Alice some posh cooked turkey slices as he has begun to refuse chicken. He went ape for it; so did Alice. Therefore I was looking in Sainsbury's for the prepacked premium stuff tonight. I didn't need to go shopping otherwise  :Crazy: - they only had chicken but it had phoshates added. I ended up buying some carved at the counter. I asked for 200g (at £1.60 per 100g) - the girl said "it's a bit over (ie 60g  :tired: ) is that OK?  :evillaugh: - so nearly £5 for 2 thick slices. The pill went down easily but he hassled me for more and more and more  :evillaugh: - luckily he eats it with binders  :)

How about on the odd occasion I might get a lie in but get up for Alice yowling at 6am every day  :Crazy:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2010, 23:19:54 PM »
No closed doors in my house except the front and back doors of the house - all interior doors are open for Bonnie to go where she wants and when she wants.  Even in winter I keep them open a little bit and put up with the draughts  :rofl: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2010, 21:08:14 PM »
I never go out straight from work so that I can get home and do the litter tray and feeding duty, I get up 2 hours before I leave for work so that I can spend play time with them all - dont want to go on Holiday and leave them (much to OHs annoyance - he has been told to go on his own  :rofl:)
Sleep on the very edge of the bed so that Mellika can stretch out (the boys prefer the sofa and chairs when its warm)
Generally my life revolves around my 6 fur babies and I wouldnt have it any other way - they are my life and my world
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2010, 19:08:52 PM »
I dont have any closed doors except the front where they are not allowed and the back where they have their own little door...............although Misa likes me to open the big door for him when we are both outside.......sigh

Offline Karon

• Adult Cat
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 18:24:10 PM »
Close doors?  Do doors close, then?  Apart from our front door we never have closed doors at home! 

One thing that put me off moving a few years ago was our nearly blind cat, now I'm still planning a move but am just as worried about him - I keep thinking maybe I could wait 5 or 6 more years, then he might be older and more sensible.    :rofl:

Offline crafty_emmy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 12:42:57 PM »
I am glad I am not the only one not allowed to shut the door mine actually come for a fuss  or to look at me in the bath with the look of nutter in there eyes  :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy: but I love them and wouldn't be with out them they litrely are my kids.

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Billy and Zarny (Benji, Fred and Ginger, gone but not forgotten)
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 12:37:46 PM »
I only work part-time because of Uni and I don't often get to work with a very good friend of mine, but whenever we work together the first thing asked is not how are you? its hows Benji? Hows Lily? (her dog) Everyone knows I am mad about Benji and he is a spoilt rotten puss!!

We also have to keep the windows closed and despite the sweltering heat, if Benji decides to sleep on my lap I am not moving, not for water, not for a pee, not for pins and needles in my foot or cramp in my leg! lol.

I also am not allowed to close the door to the toilet, as Benji likes to visit me whilst I am there and got to the toilet at the same time! (his litter trays are in there)

This is as it should be though! :)

Jen and Benji
...pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again...

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2010, 23:27:12 PM »
Our move here was planned around the then 37 Clan cats and our 2 dogs - we sold our souls and mortgaged ourselves to the hilt to buy them this wonderful place we call home so they would be away from roads, have only one close neighbour who has 7 cats and 3 dogs, have a dirt track with potholes so no speeding or no engine in car, a C road at the end of the track, woods on 2 sides and lots of newbies turning up!

I live at home and OH lives in Hull so this lot can have everything they want so we never had to move again

We have had 2 weekends away in 10 years, one for a funeral and one for a 100th birthday, one of us is alwys here so they have no change in routine, they have their own pets our 2 very cat savvy Border Collies Sky and Sunny, they thought Jazz was a cat in Jack Russell clothing

We never turn away anything and have a houseful of cats that noone else would have, we have had just about every medical condition and the bills that go with them and know that our mission in life is to Keep Sweetie and the Clan Cats and dogs to the manner they have become accustomed to!

Parents in law are now well adjusted to the fact the only grandkids they will ever have have 3 and 4 legs and fur - and they now wouldn't have it any other way :rofl:

Basically our lives revolve around them and if folks don't like it then they can go take a long walk off a very short pier
 :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline purrdy1

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2010, 19:44:39 PM »
my whole life evolves aroudn teh girls! they get fed and are catered for first! :evillaugh: as they cant do it for themselves can they!.....leaving doors open not doing things like putting dryer on as itll 'disturb' a sleeping muzzard!....im afraid they are top priority in this house......and to thinksome people have cats and hardly ever take any notice of them :( my girls are loved beyond limits!!! :Luv2:
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2010, 19:35:19 PM »
Theres nothing subtle about amber at all!! In fact I read the title as in what way do cats RUIN your life which is how I felt at 6am this morning when Amber decided to do the foot in the face to see if I was awake. I wasnt so I rolled over and let her try to dig me out from the cover. This afternoon whilst having a rest on the settee she walked all over and then stood in the most painful place she could find. Tonight shes knocked the computer speaker behind the desk yet again and Ive just gulped my glass of water because she suddenley wants to be by my side while I type......
The poor things feeling neglected as my friends hubby is in icu and Ive been going down there twice a day for the last 2 weeks as support.
I wouldnt mind but when Im in and try to cuddle her she wants nothing to do with me  :evillaugh:

On the subtle I guess its things like no longer having a glass of water by the bed I need a bottle or it gets drunk for me. No doors can be shut even if Im on the loo but Im not allowed in when shes on the tray  :Crazy: No windows open in case she falls out
love
Tab

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2010, 17:53:05 PM »
Nothing subtle about the way they run my life, lol  ;D  I frequently turn down social events and tell people bluntly that having been out at work all day I feel I need to spend the evening with the boys and it's not fair on them if I'm out all day and then all evening too ;D

Offline princessmaizie

• Senior Cat
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2010, 17:42:34 PM »
I have to go away with work for four nights and as my husband works long hours (he's a chef), I've got him to take the week off work so there's someone at home for Maizie as she's not used to being left alone for longer than seven hours!! All my colleagues think I'm certifiable!! :P

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 11:31:43 AM »
At the moment I am refusing to entertain the thought of moving house because I don't want stressed cats much to hubby's horror.

We won't ever go out together straight from work because the boys want/need feeding. Hubby has to work late some nights a week, when they are putting the rota together he always has to check with me first in case I am going out straight from work because he then can't work late because of the boys.

We want to carpet laid in our bedroom and lounge (won't do anything for my allergies though) but we're refusing to because we know the boys will scratch it.

In the hot weather we won't open big windows in case they get out so we sit and melt.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 22:53:19 PM »
Subtle + cats + cat owners/lovers =  :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy: :rofl:

I've always been truthful to employers or friends etc. as they know how my Bonnie/and Smudge before, is/was my baby and everything else doesn't matter.

Bonnie tries to wake me up and pretend she didn't do it - she colapses on the bed next to me and shows me her belly  :Luv2: :rofl:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline zoe (tiggy + pipins mum)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 19:02:45 PM »
There all used to being fed at 5.30am in the week as we are up for work so i get up at the same time at weekends to feed them :shy:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 19:02:25 PM »
I didn't shut the bedroom door until one night we had Mog being sick under the bed (twice), Asteroid taking over the bed by sleeping diagonally across the middle and Darwin spending about two hours from 2 in the morning trying to bite my partners feet. (His newest fun thing to do....)

The end result was nearly no sleep for me and seeing as I sleep badly anyway I had to admit defeat and shut the door. They have every other room in the house at night, all of which contain at least two beds for a cat so not that hard done to. ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 18:57:33 PM »
Today I was in the boiler cupboard and Dave had yet to investigate, he went in and it's only a small wee cupboard but he could see a shelf above him that he couldn't get to and started shouting in complaint. I picked him up to let him have a look and when I put him back down he was content he'd investigated the new space and wandered off again  :evillaugh:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 18:51:41 PM »
I'm shocked and stunned to hear of "closed" doors  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Not sure wot they is but Ma sez I reeeeeelie wuddent  like em wonn bitt

luv

Freddie Peepot  ;)
x
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 18:52:29 PM by Rosella moggy »

Offline crafty_emmy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 18:48:01 PM »
we never shut the doors on our cats we belive it is there home as much as ours and have the right to be anywhere they want to be except at night which is bed time and we all go to sleep till about 9am unless the routeen is disturbed by me starting work at 6am in the morning and even then the only door that is locked is the cat flap
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 18:54:39 PM by crafty_emmy »

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 18:39:12 PM »
I try not to close any doors because Dave gets a bit freaked if he can't see where I am and what I'm doing at all times :innocent: Shutting the bedroom door is just not worth it, I'd get even less sleep for his crying and scratching than his waking me up 5am antics. If only he was as patient as Chilli :evillaugh:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 18:34:52 PM »
Wait, is it not normal to get up at three in the morning and sit on the stairs to give your cat a fuss because they aren't allowed in the bedroom at night....? Someone might want to tell Darwin. ;) The girls seem to cope and understand day time the bedroom's theirs, night time it's ours. Not so for Little Man. :evillaugh:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Karon

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 17:57:59 PM »
Where do I start?

Baldrick wakes us up any time between 3am and 5am to go out, he annoys us until we obey. 
The yard cats get fed before the horses, otherwise they'd probably kill me and snack on my remains.
I am umming and ahhing about moving mainly because of the cats, rather than any other considerations!
Baldrick will come and stare at me and OH at about 9pm and just look at us until we get the hint and one of us goes to bed to keep him company!
Baldrick gets to sleep on most of the bed while me and OH have the edges if we're lucky.
Morticia likes to steal my pillow so I sleep down the bed, hanging off the end.
Gomez is asleep on my lap, stopping me typing at the moment and likes to sleep on my lap but in a position that stops me moving (breathing, not a chance).
Ellis is the only one of our house cats who doesn't really try to run our lives, he moved in when he was 6 months old after he got fed up with his previous "owners" and I think he still can't quite believe his luck, poor little chap.

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 17:21:56 PM »
When we moved in May we worked everything around the cats, what was getting moved when, what they needed left in flat, (the bed, with their hidey drawers).  Least upset for them as possible, they never spent a night in either place alone. We did the final bit of the move in one go, bed in van, cats in car with me. Then we spent the rest of the weekend spoiling them.
 :Luv:

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 14:07:35 PM »
I turned down tickets for a film at the film festival recently that my boss wasn't going to make it to because I had to drive out to PAH for cat litter :-[ What's more worrying is that my boss just sort of smiled said fair enough, he knows how much if a crazy cat lady I am!

Oh and I moved yesterday but would have spent another night in my old flat with the puds rather than move them here and me not sleep here with them because my mum was supposed to be coming through with a temporary sleeping thing but was late. Again, when she asked why I hadn't brought the cats over yet and I told her, she didn't even bat an eyelid!

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 14:03:28 PM »
Poot is very unsubtle lol, he pretty much gets his own way most of the time, except having food on demand 24 hours a day  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline crafty_emmy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 12:22:15 PM »
I am the same as Gill - they ask and i obey  :rofl: :rofl:

Feed when ask, open doors whilst they sit and look at it , wipe noses when they sneeze , and they all come to bed with me -but i don''t always get up when they want me to !
Yes, i will be late going somewhere if they need anything.
Once i was over 1 hour late going to a cat show as Winston wouldn''t come in and i couldn''t find him- i knew he was in the neighbours garden under some bushes but he wouldn't come out till he was ready !

I do that and when they tell me to do it i do it the only thing I don't do when they  tell me is to go to bed and wake up

Link to CatChat