Author Topic: Misty RIP  (Read 4421 times)

Offline ginge66

• Distinguished Cat
  • Nigel R.I.P, 1989-2007
Misty RIP
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 21:48:53 PM »
Oh thats so sad why do they bother having pets if they cant be bothered to look after them :'( No dout they have replaced her with a kitten by now!!! >:(

Hope she finds a loving home soon x

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Misty RIP
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 21:43:35 PM »
She's so FLUFFY. What a little cutie she is!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Misty RIP
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 20:53:51 PM »
Misty is beautiful.  I wish Blip was not so hostile to other cats - I hope she gets a truly wonderful home.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Misty RIP
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 20:46:41 PM »
This little lady is Misty :Luv: :Luv:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Misty RIP
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 08:01:43 AM »
Best of luck for this poor girl xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Misty RIP
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 08:18:30 AM »
Fingers crossed for her
Please spay your cat

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Misty RIP
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 21:50:27 PM »
Her name is Misty and shes only about 12months old if that, she is a lovely misty grey with white paws and chest and so confused bless her. Shes now had her ears done so she can hear but no luck with her sight im afraid, at the moment shes on a heated pad which she loves , as soon as the vet thinks shes able  she will be nuetered and then we will find a very special home for the little darling :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Misty RIP
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 15:05:19 PM »
I've just read this and I'm feeling very angry now.  Very angry - there's something about cruelty to a deaf and / or blind cat which compounds the offence for me  >:(

What's her name, Bonnielass?
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline 2d

• Adult Cat
Misty RIP
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 14:33:14 PM »
Poor little thing.

How could you leave a cat with ear mites that bad?

If you ask me it's her owners who are dirty.

At least she's safe now.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Misty RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 08:29:49 AM »
Poor little baby  :'(

At least she is safe with you now  :Luv2: :hug:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
Misty RIP
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:22:56 AM »
We.ve just taken in a very small little kittie at the rescue and her owners said she was a dirty cat, messing and weeing all over the house,when she arrived we noticed she walked very oddly and seemed to hesitate a lot,we took her to the vets who could find no sign of anything wrong,apart from the fact that her ears were absolutely gunged up with ear mites ,so bad she was almost deaf,after cleaning them out and treating her we began to observe her closely and discovered that she is almost blind,her eyes look normal but any sudden movements in front of her got no reaction,the vet says she may be able to make out shadows, we have since found out that her owners lived in a 1st floor flat and didnt have cat trays for her they used to put her outside to toilet, which meant she had to negociate 2 flights of stairs to get outside and then find her way back in,so she was almost blind and practically deaf because of the ear mites and gunge and then they say she was dirty >:(what the hell do they expect.She is the sweetest little kitty but so scared now :Luv:

Link to CatChat