Lost & Found Cats > Lost Cat/s

Two Cats Lost from South Yardley, Birmingham

<< < (2/9) > >>

Gill (sneakiefeline):
Far too early to give up hope  :hug: :hug:

Hippykitty:
Gill, I haven't had the opportunity to put your plan into practise because Fred hasn't been seen locally for a week. I'm starting to give up hope that he'll come home. It seems so empty without him and George. I got used to having six cats and now three just doesn't seem enough, so I'm tentatively looking for another cat. If Fred and George do come home, I'll be back to six again.

Gill (sneakiefeline):
As he is coming right up to the house of his own accord, the next step is to leave a door open as soon as you see him, when he is ready he will come in. leave some food close inside and STAY AWAY COMPLETELY OUT OF SIGHT.

let him do his own thing, he may come in and leave again, he may eat and leave , he may come in further and settle some where.................i hope you have that cat flap in and working?

to trust you he needs to feel free to be able to come and go when he wants, if he finds himself locked in he  may leave again.

i have been here twice with sasa and each time once she had decided to stay the night, she didnt want to go again, the first time she got back to using the flap quite uickly and coming home again.

Hippykitty:
I saw Fred in the garden tonight. Have put out the trap, but I think he's been caught in that trap too often to go in it again.

He came right up to the French Windows and looked into the lounge earlier, but went off down the garden when I approached.

Can anyone please suggest some way of enticing him home that doesn't involve using the cat trap? Thanks.

Lyn (Slugsta):
Lau and HK  :hug: I know what you mean about a 'curse', I had a run of bad luck that made me wonder if I should ever inflict myself an a cat again. Then we had Chivers and Punky as tiny kittens and they lived to be 19 and 20 respectively (despite Chivvy being run over when he was 2). Please don't let this stop you from giving your love to other cats in the future.

HK, that is great news, I have everything crossed for you  :crossed:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version