Author Topic: Please keep an eye out for any Ollie wet offers  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Please keep an eye out for any Ollie wet offers
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 22:25:10 PM »
I have tried leaving one kind of food down but he just drives me crazy until he gets what he wants. I can't sit down without him climbing all over me, licking my face etc  :Crazy:
I worry when he goes too long without eating too. At the moment I have about 20 choices of wet food (maybe more as I picked up various ones in wilksons & lidl today  :Crazy: )
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 20:07:46 PM »
Mark maybe all that choice makes it worse!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 20:01:48 PM »
;./lSo far today, I have wasted 7 pouches/trays of various brands + sardines in tomato sauce - he won't eat a thing p-0offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffl;.

I left that on to show where clapton walked across the keyboard and licked my hand as he is after food - it's really frustrating. I stopped and raked through the cupboard and found whiskas senior in gravy that he had decided to stop eating a while back - luckily he is eating it - its driving me mental  :Crazy:

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 19:47:44 PM »
I've found the same thing with Menue. She will eat all of the food. Before I used to waste about half a pouch of Whiskas/Felix a day but now, no more waste! And I can do my bit for the environment too by recycling the dish (even though she won't eat it out of the dish and I have to scoop it into her normal dish!)
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Re: Please keep an eye out for any Olli wet offers
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 19:23:55 PM »
I will keep my eye out as the supermarkets tend to rotate the same things on offer - I know he loves it and would eat 6 a day! - If it gets to the point where he isn't eating at all, I will buy it anyway but 45p for a small pot is too much.

Icing on the cake - they don't test on animals other than palatabily tests ;D

http://www.butcherspetcare.com/default.php?menu=BPC&MX=&content=EthicalPolicy
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 19:36:54 PM by Mark »

Offline shinney

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 09:27:47 AM »
Its a shame as two weeks ago, tescos were doing packs of 6 bogof. So i stocked up and my cats love it.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Please keep an eye out for any Ollie wet offers
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 21:44:53 PM »
I bought an individual one to try on clapton and it was the 1st time he finished a meal in days - I think it has a high meat content too? (it doesn't say on the pack)
but at 45p a throw :Crazy:

A 12 pack is £4.99 - and it's crazy that each portion comes in a throwaway (or recycable) dish
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 21:45:25 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat