Author Topic: felix 12 packs Tesco  (Read 3043 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: felix 12 packs Tesco
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 22:48:54 PM »
No it wasnt a lot, hardly any on the shelf but I now have a stack of em in one corner of the kitchen but no flaming fish ones for the birmans grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
  • Sam - missing since 29th August 2007 xx
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 12:16:12 PM »
When you said life is never dull that must be a massive understatement!  Sounds like you have got yours hands full but at the same time it must be great to have all those different characters in your cat family  :)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 20:31:03 PM »
Debbie to answer your questions we have a rather large family - all ours including 20 ferals from nice to nasty ranging from 16 years to 2, we have a rescue ragdoll who had major issues and we were her last hope - she never used a grit box and was 2 and finally 16 domestics ranging from my Precious Sweetie at 15, Bert blind and 21 and a quarter a golden oldie adoption down to my Peanut who has some internal issues and is now 2.

We feed them in about 20 mins this includes the bowls in the hall, family room and at our 2 feeding stations outside all get the same food - we have one of ours awol and 2 strays.

Add in our remain doggie Jazz and its never dull.

Most of our cats are not for the feint hearted and we have worked long and hard and the ferals include our colony from our last house and all are now adapting to life inside and doing well.#

We have blind, 3 legged, cardiomyopathy and a couple of cruelty cases who we fought long and hard for and and some are even considered normal but all the ferals have a domestic or 2 and this has helped in the taming process.

\Not a rescue but we did foster for Cp for 9 years and on moving found this part of our lives removed as we are incommers and not wanted so foster ferals for the old branch and are getting a colony that now has no feeder they are a bit feisty but will live here outside safely as we are very rural with no pesky neighbours!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 19:34:23 PM »
Out of interest, how long does it take you to feed all your cats?  Are they all yours or do you run a rescue? Probably not the right thread to ask but the question just popped into my head :innocent:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 08:45:49 AM »
We did it up here Gill so don't feel so bad - you get this deal on line to so they can deliver!!!!

48 Sachets is a Saturday tea for my 37 so count your blessings I may have to ram raid some other Tesco's for supplies!!!!! :sneaky:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 21:31:08 PM »
just bought every pack of jelly pouches that tesco had on offer, when i go to a different one must see if i can get some more at 2 boxes for £4

Every pack  :Crazy: :Crazy:  Jeez Gill do you drive a transit van???  ;D

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 03:41:46 AM »
just bought every pack of jelly pouches that tesco had on offer, when i go to a different one must see if i can get some more at 2 boxes for £4

Offline Debbie

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 22:55:02 PM »
Felix 12 packs 2 for £4 at tesco just the usual ones not the nicer ones lol

I tried Sam on Felix AGAIL when it was on offer, he loved it and I thought he wasnt going to go back to his normal Felix afterwards! Luckily for me he did as I had bought 2 packs of 12!

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 13:25:50 PM »
and also 6 tins felix down to £2.24 saving 74p from tescos.

Offline Smudgey

• Distinguished Cat
  • This is my bridge furbabe Smudge
  • Slave to: Abby Zak and Smudge
felix 12 packs Tesco
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 20:40:48 PM »
Felix 12 packs 2 for £4 at tesco just the usual ones not the nicer ones lol

Link to CatChat