Author Topic: Home bargains/quality save - cheap hi-life and treats!  (Read 3319 times)

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Home bargains/quality save - cheap hi-life and treats!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 18:02:01 PM »
The little tins of petit pate are complete too

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 13:20:45 PM »
You'd think the complete ones would cost more?? Strange!

I didnt know they were normally 4 for £1, I dont think i've seen them before though, only hi-life tins... maybe I am just noticing now I am actually buying it though, our lot LOVE it  ;D the fish flavours make them crazy  ;D

They are quite excited when I put the dry in their bowl but when they hear the sound of a pouch opening..........  :gimme: :tongue 2: :attention: :stir: :yes: :feedme:
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 09:52:40 AM »
Cherish are complete, the normal HiLife ones aren't - and the 39p ones are likely to be the normal ones, Cherish are normally 4 for £1. Sad, aren't i??? As long as you feed a decent amount of dry, even feeding the complimentary ones will be fine
Please spay your cat

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 07:50:02 AM »
I think these ones are cherish, but not sure now  :Crazy: lol I didnt realise there was a difference!

They are on a mixture of dry and wet though at the moment, flitting between natures best and JWB for the dry  ;D trying to slim down our two tubbies but not leave Cheese hungry!  :rofl:
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 10:19:59 AM »
Dawn - just make sure that if you get the complimentary food you feed dry with it - there are only 2 complete HiLife pouches, Cherish and Essential - Home Bargains have sold both in the past. And not all of the multi-pack tins are compelete either, some are, some aren't.
Please spay your cat

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
Home bargains/quality save - cheap hi-life and treats!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 08:06:49 AM »
I went into our local home bargains (same thing as quality save) on friday and they had Hartz bags of treats for 6p and 10p (ours love them) and hi life pilchards pouches for 19p, other pouches for 39p each and the multipack of 4 (or 5 not sure) tuna tin shaped hi-life cans for 89p!  ;D seemed quite bargainous, and we have started feeding our lot hi-life so we got quite a few  ;D

Link to CatChat