Author Topic: Anyone bought from petfavourites?  (Read 2414 times)

Offline Aileen

• Kitten
  • Slave to: The Bears
Re: Anyone bought from petfavourites?
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 22:32:20 PM »
Hi did you use this company ?  I am also trying to track down some gourmet gold soufflĂ©. I have spoken to purina who advised it was discontinued in January because of lack of public demand.  I was surprised ad it always sold out quickly at our local shops.  The customer services dept were very helpful & also said that if they get lots of enquiries about discontinued products the product managers are made aware that people are still looking for the product.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 18:08:42 PM »
Bloomin hell , what are these cat food peeps playing at, especially gourmet!

Wish I could help but I have never seen them.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 13:46:06 PM »
Bum  :doh:

Sheba do a dome mousse type thing that looks like it might be a similar texture, has he tried that?

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 12:13:07 PM »
Thanks Helen. I knew they had a proper shop so that was reassuring!  At least the website has been going some years. I'll give them a ring and see if it is actually in stock as I can't find anywhere else that have it.

It's the Gourmet Gold Souffle and is literally the only food he will eat all of. The rest he will pick at.  I have a horrible feeling it will have been discontinued or changed somehow.

Edit: Just called them and they were very nice on the phone.  It's out of stock and not being made anymore so going to have find a new favourite food for him.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 12:17:30 PM by Sootyca »

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 00:30:28 AM »
Never heard of them but looks like they have a physical shop which would make me more confident to order from them ie they do actually exist! The phone number is linked to teh shop 'Pet & Equi favourites' so looks like it's one and the same.

The website has been registered since 2006 but says this:    The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service.  :shify:

What's the food you're looking for then?

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
Anyone bought from petfavourites?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 22:27:23 PM »
I'm really struggling to get hold of Robbie's favourite food and the only place anywhere that seems to stock it is petfavourites.  The only problem is I have never heard of them before.  They use Worldpay so I won't be giving them any card details directly but would rather only buy if others have used them. :)

Karen

Link to CatChat