Author Topic: Anyone know if Whiskas have discontinued 'country pate' pouches?  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Anyone know if Whiskas have discontinued 'country pate' pouches?
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 17:55:45 PM »
Thanks - will try some  :)

I checked and there is no cereal or soya in the felix ones and they are a lot cheaper. I will feed them better if they will eat it but quite wary as after spending £50 on Bozita, none of them will touch it.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Anyone know if Whiskas have discontinued 'country pate' pouches?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 12:51:00 PM »
have you tried these, Mark? http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/canned_cat_food_pouches/animonda/trays/14009

they are a coarse pate type

I decided to try the almost 10 year old Trigger on a couple of senior foods for the first time, and these have gone down very well

also the Animonda Senior Soupe - currently on special offer with Zooplus - disappeared without trace
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Anyone know if Whiskas have discontinued 'country pate' pouches?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 10:23:27 AM »
I can't see them on their website. An online seller called petsrus or something is showing them as available. I find cans messy and they rarely get eaten. I will be buying dome more Felix supermeat pouches but wanted Lazarus to try the Whiskas ones as well - I know they have stopped making the small senior supermeat cans - they would have been ideal.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat