Author Topic: Anyone remember Lana, Samui and Sullivan ....  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
Re: Anyone remember Lana, Samui and Sullivan ....
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 00:12:42 AM »
Aw just read Samui's thread, what a brilliant job you all did and what a gorgeous boy! I wasn't a member when Lana was online but it would be nice to have her back online you can tell just ho wmuch she loves her furry friends and that's always lovely to see  :) Plus I wouldn;t say no to some more pics of Samui and Sullivan  :Luv2:

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 00:07:45 AM »
Its really strange cos was thinking about them last week but couldnt remember the names.

So pleasaed you contacted Lana, Sam and hope the Samui keps on fihjting for a long time  ;D

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 23:30:27 PM »
I hope Lana will read this thread and realise us newbies and the Purrs 'seniors' would welcome her back anytime!  ;D I am sure the only repayment needed is to love and cherish Samui and Sulliavan (which she obviously does).
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 21:49:23 PM »
aww what a lovely story Purrs members rock! .

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 21:33:49 PM »
 :rofl: sam great minds think alike!  :rofl:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 21:33:17 PM »
 ;D  Sam bril of you to email her. I was thinking of Samui the other day and hoped he Lana and Sullivan were ok.  So great to hear from them :)

Lana is it be wonderful hun to see ya here anytime hun  ;D and hear how they are doing  ;D

It was our pleasue to help to save Samui's eye hun and in no way whatsoever have ya used us  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Si Samui's thread is here :) - He is a wonderful boy we helped out in South Africa to save his remaining eye so he could see :)
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,12742.0.html
 ;D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 21:34:21 PM by Tan »

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 21:31:34 PM »
What a lovely update Sam, yes I remember Samui well. I am so glad you sent the email.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 21:30:41 PM »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 21:21:30 PM »
Well I don't know Lana,  as a new member myself, but it's the more merrier here

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Anyone remember Lana, Samui and Sullivan ....
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 21:18:58 PM »
I was thinking about Lana  and her gorgeous boys Samui and Sullivan from South Africa the other dayand I realised it's been ages since we had heard from her.  So I sent her an email to see how the boys were and how she was getting on and today I got a lovely reply which I thought I'd share.

Dear Sam

What a wonderful, and heart-warming surprise to hear from someone at Purrs in our Hearts.

I have been meaning to come on the forum so many times but then I feel too bad because I have not been there in ages and it feels as if I "used" the forum... which obviously is not the case because what you all did for my boy Samui still lives in me each and every day!

He is doing well.  Had a bit of a scare 2 weeks ago, thought I was going to loose him but he pulled through... He is a fighter and he is my everything!  Sullivan is also doing really well.  I have changed jobs etc. so don't have a lot of internet access these days.  I am working in Nature Conservation.  I decided I needed a career change and that I have to start from scratch so that is what I am doing now.  Luckily I have my two furry friends and my dogs because without them life definitely would not be the same.

I am really still grateful every single day that Samui is in my life for what you all did for us... Really.  I wish I could repay you all for what you did....

Lots of love from the most Southern tip of Africa....

Samui, Sullivan and me...
xxxx 

I have assured Lana that we chose to help her in her hour of need and she should not worry that we feel she "used" us.  I also reminded her that we never delete accounts so when she gets a chance we would love to hear from her and of course see some pics of the boys  :Luv2:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Link to CatChat