Author Topic: Anyone got/had/seen these toys?  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Anyone got/had/seen these toys?
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 13:12:44 PM »
Ooo not seen those before!

The Trixie one is like a diff version of the cat fun board so would be interested in stocking those :)  Garf loves his fun board :)

Not sure of the track one. I like the idea but it's quite pricey for the base set. I wonder which supplier it is and what the trade price is.

Zooplus were doing the Cat fun board for £39 and i could easy undercut them with my trade account with Trixie :) But they have reduced it now to a more reasonable price and i have matched their price for it now so i wonder if it's the same with the Track one ie a higher price with new toys?

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 08:40:56 AM »
bumping  ;)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »
I think if I bought the 2nd one I'd just buy the activity box on its own.  The track looks fun  but they have the senses track one (which they love) and there is the Turbo track in the purrs shop which is similar.  With the first one I like the fact that you can put treats in the base of in the tubes.  I think Jaffa would like that one.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 11:04:26 AM »
I had the square wooden one but none of them played with it. Eventually, Willow peed in it so I put it on the wood burner  :evillaugh:

I was only looking at the massage one yesterday and wondering if Alice would use it. She loves being brushed. I can hold the brush still and she rubs her neck against it.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Anyone got/had/seen these toys?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 10:52:48 AM »

Link to CatChat