Author Topic: Any special offers at the moment?  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Any special offers at the moment?
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 16:12:20 PM »
Just got back from Tesco and they had Felix 2 for £5 - including senior & kitten  - offer ends tomorrow. I don't remember seeing it last week but then again, it was only a few days ago that Clapton decided he likes Felix senior again  :Crazy:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 15:29:40 PM »
OK chaps.  Asda worth a visit I think.  I've updated bargains section

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 12:31:35 PM »
OK I'm off to PAH and Asda (Morrisons is too far but thanks Sheryl; pity coz that's a good price)

Thanks everyone  ;D

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 12:05:22 PM »
Morrisons have got the Felix in Jelly - 3 x 12 pouches for £8 (offer ends 02/05/10)
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 09:58:56 AM »
Asda sells felix at £2.97 a box for the standard in jelly/gravy/senior not the as good as or whatever its called. I find that its the cheapest place as PAH is around £3.50 a box
Hope that helps
love
Tab

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 09:02:50 AM »
There don't seem to be any good offers on at the moment. Sainsbury's are usually pretty good and they always include senior & kitten in their offers but they don't have any offers on ATM. I saw 3 boxes of Felix for £8 in Morrisons yesterday but it doesn't include senior (or kitten)

I was moaning last night that I only picked up 2 boxes of Felix senior when it was on offer in Sainsbury's a couple of weeks ago as they had gone off it. Yesterday. Clapton decided that he loves it again  :Crazy: - It is funny but with all these offers on, they seem to have put the normal prices up quite a lot over the last couple of years?

btw, I was going to email PAH, as for ages, when you click on special offers, it takes you to regular food  :Crazy: - you have to go through the listings manually to find the offers.

AFAIK, Whiskas is 2 for £5 in PAH, including senior, although they didn't have any senior in gravy - the one Clapton likes.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 09:12:02 AM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 08:59:59 AM »
I know felix in jelly is on offer in tesco - thought the pah offer was 2 x 48 for £20????

I need an offer on royal canin!!!

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Any special offers at the moment?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 08:53:47 AM »
If you know of any, could you update bargains section please. Thanks a million.  Mainly interested in Whiskas and Felix esp senior stuff.  I've just gone on to PAH website and checked special offers.  They have 12 pouch box of felix listed under special offer for £3.53  :Crazy:.  Oh yeh?

I need to top up supplies for the tribe and need to count pennies.  Don't we all  :-: 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 08:54:01 AM by Rosella moggy »

Link to CatChat