Author Topic: A new good quality dry cat food for cats - very reasonable!  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: A new good quality dry cat food for cats - very reasonable!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 20:06:55 PM »
Their dog foods are really good for doggies with sensitive tummies and their treats are good to and they do send sample packs out to try and they are a couple of days biscuits even for the dogs

You also earn loyalty points on joining CSJ and they are superb at delivery to order one day delivered even to the North of Scdotland in 2 days and the dogs love it!!!!

The Clan Cats advise they don't do anything on the cheap!!!!!! :shocked: :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2010, 19:58:49 PM »
Too much Maize and cereals in it for my lot.
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 19:50:03 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Liz! I'm happy with the PAH own brand premium but thought I'd post in case anyone else was looking for a change. Also would be good value for rescues  :)

I don't doubt the ingredients are good but that does look like self-promotion - or am I being suspicious?  :shify:

Yes you are  ;) 8,811 posts by the original poster on a doggie forum so they're defo not a spammer  ;)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 19:40:38 PM »
I don't doubt the ingredients are good but that does look like self-promotion - or am I being suspicious?  :shify:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 19:26:38 PM »
Have to say this is one of the doggie foods the Clan doggies get and yes we tried the cat food - after 4kgs even the outside cats wouldn't eat it but gave it to a friend with a feral colony and they love it and get a food parcel via CSJ on a regular basis!

Oh advised our outside ferals prefer RC! :evillaugh:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
A new good quality dry cat food for cats - very reasonable!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 15:15:07 PM »
I saw this post on CC...

My two dogs are fed on CSJ dry dog food and thrive . Recently , I noticed that CSJ are also producing a dry cat food , additive and colouring free and so requested samples , they are always good at providing these . My six month old Thomas loved it and so I ordered the same, its called Chicken Crunch . Thing is , CSJ cant be bought in shops, thats how they keep their costs down but it is inexpensive because of this and also because they dont advertise, they dont have to ! I got 2x2 kilo bags of Chicken Crunch cat bics posted for £13.98 total which is fantastic value and its good too ! Have a look at their website to order, its www.csjk9.com and no , I dont work for them !! I`m just a devoted fan, its good to be able to feed a good product without breaking the bank !

The cat food looks pretty good and great value at £7 for a 2kg bag - Chicken (min 28%), maize, chicken fat, prairie meal,oats,chicken liver, salmon, unmolassed beet pulp, salt, potassium chloride, blackcurrant extract, tumeric, lysine, methionine, seaweed, marigold, mannan-oligosaccharides, cranberry extract, taurine, lecithin, yucca extract. With EC permitted antioxidants: Mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract and vitamin C.

You can order online or through limited stockists which look to be private individuals.

http://www.csjk9.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=103&idcategory=12

http://www.csjk9.com/stockists/

Link to CatChat