Author Topic: Any Recommended Catteries for Croydon, Surrey Area ?  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Any Recommended Catteries for Croydon, Surrey Area ?
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 17:21:29 PM »
Would your vet be able to recommend a good local catsitter, moongirl?
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline moongirl

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 16:55:27 PM »
Gill,

Thanks for the info.

We seem to have left this a bit late as all of the places we have tried are fully booked. As newish cat owners (9 months) it's the 1st time we have considered using a cattery and should have realised that over the Xmas period they would be fully booked if they are any good.

I think that it's going to be a good few phone call to see if we can find somewhere suitable. There are some highly recommended "cat home visitors" just the other side of Croydon to us but we are not in their "visiting" area so I suppose a local one of them would be an option.

Thx for advice anyway, definitely will use FAB in future now we know the demand etc.

Rgds

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 16:58:42 PM by moongirl »

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 17:01:01 PM »
TRy doing a search for FAB catteries and see if you have one close cos they should be up to the best standard

Offline moongirl

• Adult Cat
Any Recommended Catteries for Croydon, Surrey Area ?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 16:42:21 PM »
Hi,

Would anyone please be able to recommend any catteries reasonably local to the Croydon area in Surrey, ie, Coulsden, Banstead, Hooley, Kenley, Purley, Whyteleaf and surrounding villages.

If you have personal experience of any local catteries both good and bad we would be grateful for some info. Its for a short period of approx 5 days for our cat and if we can take her food for her all the better. We have never used a cattery before so its all a bit new and slightly worrying for us. Any feedback and tips as to what to look out for and protocol etc most appreciated.

Thx & Rgds
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 16:44:23 PM by moongirl »

Link to CatChat