Author Topic: Any way of finding out PAH instore offers?  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Any way of finding out PAH instore offers?
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 08:44:29 AM »
Hopefully this price holds as I know some places don't update websites but mumspets charge £3.49 for a box of 12 of the various gourmet gold. http://www.mumspets.co.uk/cats.aspx?productid=10646

So 3 boxes works out to 50p more than the PAH offer price  ;D (admittedly I will need to buy 15 boxes to get free delivery  :evillaugh: )
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 08:26:20 AM »
I must have caught the tail-end of the offer. I won't bother going there then. Unless things are on offer, they are probably the most expensive place for cat food. I will just order the litter online - but probably from Zooplus as they are 30p cheaper than PAH.

Annoyingly, Willow won't touch the Salmon one but licks the plate clean with the other flavours.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 08:27:32 AM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 19:28:48 PM »
Gourmet gold offer ended a couple of weeks ago.  Funny that they didn't have any of the souffle ones left for a week before the offer ended...the day after and they were magically instock again.   >:(

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Any way of finding out PAH instore offers?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 17:05:12 PM »
A lot of items aren't available online. When I was in a couple of weeks ago, they had Gourmet Perle & Gourmet Gold 3 for 2. They don't sell Gourmet Gold online so I don't know if the offer is still on. I'm not going all the way there unless I knw for sure as their regular prices are higher than Asda so not worth the trip otherwise. Also, kit-e-kat pouches in gravy are the favourite food here ATM and I have only seen it in Asda so I will go there instead (also much nearer).
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 17:06:42 PM by Mark »

Link to CatChat