Author Topic: Barbaric practise  (Read 2119 times)

Offline miriambuddy

• Senior Cat
Re: Barbaric practise
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2009, 22:20:27 PM »
unbelievable how cold hearted and shallow and cruel people can be. I believe in karma, that what goes around comes around and will hopefully be the case with all the evil people

Offline tortie

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2009, 11:11:52 AM »
this one of the many reasons i'm trying to convince my local freecycle not to allow animals on there, we have the occasional dog that i've had then rehomed properly, but the number of cats kittens and rabbits are getting out of hand  :(
i have as much to learn as i have to teach

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 10:17:30 AM »
The mentality of these people never ceases to amaze me, its a sad world we live in now, so many cases of mindless cruelty :censored:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 09:03:02 AM »
similar cases with rabbits, this is what scares me when I see free to good home!  I often contact people explaining, and in the majority of cases they are re-advertised wanting payment

There was a news story that 2 men bought a rabbit in PAH in a Thanet branch and gave it to their dog outside in the car park  >:(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2009, 08:28:00 AM »
Terrible  :'(
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline louise_81

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 22:48:43 PM »
similar cases with rabbits, this is what scares me when I see free to good home!  I often contact people explaining, and in the majority of cases they are re-advertised wanting payment

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 22:36:14 PM »
 :censored: :censored: :Crazy: :scared: :(

Not heared of it before.  Maybe he was just trying to look/act big - hope so.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 20:45:38 PM »
 :censored: >:( :(

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 15:22:02 PM »
evidently this chap is now dead

Good and I hope he had a long and painful illness - scum  :censored:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 14:45:27 PM »
 :scared: :scared: OMG
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Barbaric practise
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 14:43:26 PM »
Just had to go out and move George who was sitting in the middle of the path in the woods outside the front gate for a lady who has 2 greyhounds, both these dogs are muzzled as one is an ex racing dog and the other goes ballistic when she sees a cat and she was telling me that years ago when she went to fetch the mail from some kennels in Nottingham (failed racer ) the chap who owned the kennels had a small kitten in his hands, she asked what he was doing with a kitten in kennels, his reply "" i always chuck a kitten in with the pups it keeps them amused "" she said she was very upset by this and if it hadnt been for the fact that she had fallen in love with the dog she would have left, she siad she was going to report him but nothing ever came of it because he just said he would deny it, she said this haunted her for months afterwards even tho shes not a cat person ,she would never hurt one or condone anyone else doing so, evidently this chap is now dead but it makes you wonder  who else practises this >:(
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Link to CatChat