Author Topic: Anyone feed the Whiskas senior small supermeat tins?  (Read 12443 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Anyone feed the Whiskas senior small supemeat tins?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 07:47:15 AM »
Nope, I tried some from PAH when I had Schui and neither Schui nor Byron cared for them, they just like the ordinary supermeat in large tins.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Anyone feed the Whiskas senior small supermeat tins?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 07:40:55 AM »
I used to get these but stopped as they weren't getting eaten. I bought a pack the other week when I was trying to persuade Clapton to eat and they are going down really well. I know they are a lot more expensive than the large tins of adult but they are really solid & meaty so you get around 4 meals out of a 190g tin. Each tin works out about the same price as a foil tray of Sheba (made by the same company  :shify: ) but you get twice as much weightwise and more than that in reality as it is so meaty. Anyway, for the time being, it will be added to my shopping list until they get bored again. The problem is, Alice is now turning her nose up at Felix senior pouches and I still have about 15 boxes "in stock"
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 12:18:20 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat