Author Topic: Anyone in Spain ? Spanish Contacts ? Urgent - spread this.  (Read 3309 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Anyone in Spain ? Spanish Contacts ? Urgent - spread this.
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 19:42:10 PM »

Thats what disturbs me, their happy expressions and the degrading poses of the bodies  :(

What I found really disturbing is the photo of the four "men" with the cats lined up - the one on the left looked like a kitty was snuggled against his leg  :'(. I really hope these sickos get what is due to them  :mad2:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 19:43:02 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 18:49:34 PM »
I hope they went to the bridge quickly, a bullet has to be quicker than poison that the government puts down at the end of the holiday season  >:( >:(

I am not sure which is more distressing. the plight of the cats or the fact that this person is clearly quite relaxed and gleeful about his predatory and reprehensible behaviour ... >:(
Thats what disturbs me, their happy expressions and the degrading poses of the bodies  :(

Offline Catjane

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2008, 18:20:46 PM »
It says that he 'does it for sport' and that he is facing 3 months to a year in prison for this.  (Thirty years isn't enough  >:( )

His political party have expelled him for this, and his political career is ruined.  (Good - I would expect nothing less)

I think it also says that as a pollitical figure he had been championing non cruelty to animals, so he is a hypocrite of the first order, to boot.

It also says that the government and their SPCA have been receiving floods of emails demanding that this  :censored: is given the worst punishment the law will allow.

A lot of the comments below the articles are testimony to the disgust and outrage that has affected the spanish people.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 18:22:55 PM by Catjane »

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2008, 17:43:06 PM »
Words fail me because they would be full of expletives  :censored: :censored: :censored: Too many emotions, angry, disgusted, sad - heartbroken for those lovely cats.  :'(

Offline ginge66

• Distinguished Cat
  • Nigel R.I.P, 1989-2007
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 17:34:06 PM »
Evil Evil bastards >:( >:( A bullet between the eyes is too good for them, they derserve a slow lingering death. I wouldnt spit on him if he was on fire!!

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 14:33:35 PM »
I don't really agree with violence but I think in instances like this and where it involves children, I really don't have any qualms about it.  I really hope he does get justice in the way that he deserves  >:(

DD it's not violence  - he deserves something horrid to happen to him.

Yes there are many ferals cats in Spain - but whos fault is it???? - these cats are trying to survive - no one feeds them they have to get what they can.

My sister moved house recently and there was some feral kittens - she named them all and yes she used to feed them. One was quite friendly - so when they moved he (who is called Sonny) went with them. He is a ginger and white, and adorable.

I can't send the photos she would be most upset as I would be if I was sent them. Still wont look - but this  :censored: needs a knife his throat. and be eaten by the feral cats.

Even though feral they still deserve dignaty and respect. How anyone can be so cruel is beyond me.  I'm sure it has been on the news in Spain.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 14:25:49 PM »
Surely even people that aren't mad about cats can't condone this kind of thing? - I really hope an example is made of this scum - They can't blame mental illness as there are four of them doing it. I am sending vibes for them to die a long lingering painful death.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 14:33:43 PM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 14:21:35 PM »
I don't really agree with violence but I think in instances like this and where it involves children, I really don't have any qualms about it.  I really hope he does get justice in the way that he deserves  >:(

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 14:19:15 PM »
I've only looked at the english translation which was a bit iffy but is it a vermin issue??  I honestly can't understand why this has happened

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 14:14:57 PM »
Me either,I'll be having nightmares tonight now after seeing them poor cats :'(
Love me,love my animals.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2008, 14:13:46 PM »
They will probably try to say they had killed "vermin" feral cats but they are holding them like trophies - one of them has a cats paw shoved down another's throat - some of them look like they could even be alive still  :'(

The only vermin I can see is the  :censored: holding those poor animals  :'(  :'(  I really wish I hadn't looked on this thread  :'(  :'(

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2008, 14:11:45 PM »
They will probably try to say they had killed "vermin" feral cats but they are holding them like trophies - one of them has a cats paw shoved down another's throat - some of them look like they could even be alive still  :'(

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2008, 14:11:35 PM »
He is just one sick  :censored: and seriously needs a bullet between the eyes  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2008, 14:10:55 PM »
I am not sure which is more distressing. the plight of the cats or the fact that this person is clearly quite relaxed and gleeful about his predatory and reprehensible behaviour ... >:(

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 14:09:12 PM »
Sick sweetie! - I hope he gets killed by activists for this - I wish there was an English translation - He looks really happy and pleased with himself  holding dead & bleeding kitties. We live in a sick world  >:(

we can live in hope - that he get the same treament.

my sister lives in Spain but like me is a cat lover and wouldnt thank me for sending the photos.
I refuse to open them, so cant comment on them - only go by what you guys say.

But I can hear my mind working overtime just at the comments you've guys have made.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 14:08:48 PM »
I opened the first link, couldn't look at it as soon as I saw the pics  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:  What an evil  :censored: !!

SICKO - I hope he gets killed by activists for this

I've sent the links out.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 14:09:22 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 13:59:04 PM »
SICKO - I hope he gets killed by activists for this - I wish there was an English translation - He looks really happy and pleased with himself  holding dead & bleeding kitties. We live in a sick world  >:(
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 14:06:45 PM by Mark »

Offline Den

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 13:58:05 PM »
I just added the google translated page to the other thread.

lay me down, let me go, feeling heavy the ground is cold,
lay me down take it slow I'm ready to stumble, sing & then swing low
~Use your mutant powers, just talk people to death~

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 13:55:19 PM »
I don't understand the txt but in the pictures he is holding several dead cats and smiling,even holding one cats mouth open.  Sick :censored:

:censored: :censored: :censored: what makes them think this is funny????? - (still not looked - even upset at the about quote) -

Things like this make me love mine even more - When these cats get to the rainbow bridge they will be loved  - just ashame they wasnt loved while on earth.

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 13:49:27 PM »
I don't understand the txt but in the pictures he is holding several dead cats and smiling,even holding one cats mouth open.  Sick :censored:
Love me,love my animals.

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 13:47:55 PM »
Cant look - won't look, it will tear my mind to pieces - I take it he is harming cats?

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 13:44:51 PM »
What an evil  :censored:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 13:43:15 PM »
OMG sick  :censored:
Love me,love my animals.

Offline J (Indoorcatsuk)

• Distinguished Cat
Anyone in Spain ? Spanish Contacts ? Urgent - spread this.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 13:30:10 PM »
I've actually created a separate thread for this in the upsetting section, but this absolutely beggars belief, and is to do with a spanish politician who ran for Mayor in Spain. He has been expelled from the party as a result of these leaked photos.

I haven't posted the links here because they need a strong warning, but I know I don't go into the upsetting section ( I forget ) and I want this info to get to anyone in / with contacts in Spain.

This is the thread: http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,12542.0.html

VERY UPSETTING.

I've linked to the pictures in the thread but they don't appear in my post.

A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere. Groucho Marx.

Link to CatChat