Author Topic: Anyone going to cat show in Melksham (wiltshire) on Sat?  (Read 1845 times)

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
Re: Anyone going to cat show in Melksham (wiltshire) on Sat?
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 22:39:32 PM »
Glad you had a good day at the show, Gillian.!  ;D Gossamer is such a lovely name for a cat, isn't it?  :Luv2: And you got a good deal on the Bozita - I don't buy it as it goes down like a lead balloon here...

I handled a Persian kitten yesterday - it was down as a Chinchilla, but IMHO the tipping was much darker, so possibly a pewter shaded? Either way, she was a very dinky little ball of fluff and what was nice, was that she had a lovely open face. She ended up as BIS Pedigree, bless her.  :Luv2:

Didn't slip her into my kitten pocket though, as I thought that she'd much prefer her meowmy to groom her rather than the Tobster!  :evillaugh:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 19:52:29 PM »
Have fun at the show, Gillian.  ;D I know I will, especially with the sneaky cuddles and the kitten-sized pockets in my white coat...  :evillaugh:

LOL!  :rofl:

Well I had a good time and am pleased with my purchases. Managed to get a tray of 16 mixed Bozita Chunks for £10 and bought some Everclean cat litter at 3 for price of 2. Met my Gwynnie's breeder who was showing one of her cats (not actually bred by her) called Gossamer.

Saw a beautiful cute littel Devon Rex kitten - definitely pocket sized LOL! Saw a little bit of a La Perm - didnt want to come out from under its blanket! There was a pen where a Selkirk Rex should have been which I really wanted to see - but it was empty - in the pen was a note that said: 'I'm sorry I can't be here, but I pulled all my hair out' - LOL!

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 23:24:11 PM »
I'm actually stewarding at the Eastern Longhair & Semi-Longhair Cat Club show in Newmarket tomorrow.  ;) Am not exhibiting in MK till next weekend. (Note to self, MUST get me a map of MK...)

Live out here in the boonies in Cambridgeshire, so quite a hike from Gilly's  :-:

Have fun at the show, Gillian.  ;D I know I will, especially with the sneaky cuddles and the kitten-sized pockets in my white coat...  :evillaugh:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2008, 17:49:00 PM »
I shall try not to spend all the money that I have not got  :evillaugh:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 14:13:59 PM »
I think Witty is in Milton keynes - I'd love to have gone to this unfortunately we have some of oh relatives over from Germany tomorrow - I would have love to have seen some of Gwynnies relatives!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 12:15:08 PM »
Witty lives on the otherside of the world to me, Bristol is only Hour and half -2 hrs from me.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 12:13:28 PM »
Witty's acting as a steward at a show this weekend.  Can't recall which one it was, but it's on one of the other threads.  Will see if I can find it.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 12:09:22 PM »
I would havre loved to come but regret my finances are not up to a long trip at present...............redcurrant spends more time just sitting outside that going places  :'(

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
Anyone going to cat show in Melksham (wiltshire) on Sat?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 11:34:10 AM »
I havent been to this one before - kept meaning to, but somehow never got there! Anyway, its Bristol and district cat club show, open to public from 12.30. I shall be meeting up with my little Gwynnie's breeder who is showing one of her cats there and I'm sure there will be some goodies to buy  :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat