Author Topic: Frequent flyer  (Read 1532 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Frequent flyer
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 12:21:24 PM »
You gotta get sound Sam, it's a great story that BC found - great happy ending to it.   I'm the opposite way around, we haven't got/are not aloud sound at work - we have the oldest equipment going and I work in a College!!!!  :Crazy:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 12:09:56 PM »
I don't have speakers on my PC :( will have to listen when I get to work.

Looks like a beautiful kitty though.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 10:16:04 AM »
Indeed a very lucky cat

Don't know about the States but baggage is x-rayed in the UK.  All baggage not just cabin baggage - I am surprised that the cat did not suffocate.  Beautifuly tabby.
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 10:13:20 AM »
Ah, yes you are correct - too early in the morning and maybe too much wine last night for me to listen to things properly!!!  :-[ :rofl:  Thought it was strange, that's why I thought there must be some reason for it .... and there was.  Cheers BC for listening properly.  :)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 10:08:12 AM »
I gathered from the report that he was travelling, but she was at home, just was at work when he left. She was looking frantically for the cat when the person phoned to say he had found it ... But definitely a worry re airport security I think!!

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 10:03:52 AM »
Wow, very lucky cat but this story could start some right debates about security, or why was the cat in the house on it's own when they were going on holiday for example!!!  I suppose there are some logical answers to these.  The main thing is the puddy cat is ok and we should just be glad of that story.  They aren't like me - whenever I leave the house the last thing I do is to say goodbye to Bonnie and tell her I won't be long etc!!   :Luv2: :rofl:

Mary

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Frequent flyer
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 08:56:02 AM »

Link to CatChat