Author Topic: BORING ME!!! I'm the BEST!!  (Read 1414 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: BORING ME!!! I'm the BEST!!
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 22:27:51 PM »
Licia, grazie mille.  One day soon maybe.  :catluv:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 21:18:45 PM »
Hey ya Smudge!!  Seems like we all know you already so well, your mummy misses you so much and always tells us all about you... and we all can see why, you are such a special boy!!  We hope you find your way back home very soon and finally reunited with your mummy, and meet your new special friend Bonnie!!

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 20:51:31 PM »
It's good that you are still getting calls like you say it means people are still looking our for him .... keeping everything crossed that the next call will be THE call  :hug:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 20:47:29 PM »
Cheers Sam - I'm still getting calls but not him.  At least I know people are still looking.

You're right he will love it here with Bonnie.  :hug:

Mary

[attachment deleted by admin]
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 20:43:09 PM »
Oh Smudge you a really are a gorgeous little fella aren't you ... no wonder your mummy is so upset that you are lost.  I do hope you find your way home very soon cuz your mummy has a a very special friend for you to play with.

Come on Smudge it's time you made yur way back home NOW!!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 20:50:31 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
BORING ME!!! I'm the BEST!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 20:37:40 PM »
Hello there, I'm Smudge and I'm bored with all of you, as you can see in attached pic!!! - just face it, I'm the best looking cat on the planet.  Problem is i'm lost at the moment and can't find my way home to my mummy. :Luv2:

Love Smudge xx :catluv:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat