Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Help Offered

fostering

(1/3) > >>

Desley (booktigger):
I would go to the rescue, as it is a very busy time, and it is easy to forget about people to want to help. I would definitely get rescue back up before taking cats from freeads though, partly to cover vet care and food, and partly from a rehoming aspect, it will be very hard to rehome if you aren't known.

Dawn F:
tbh I think that this has happened to a few of us!  sometimes people are really just to busy sometimes not!  hang on in there!!

bramble:
have e mailed about the other kitten that needs somewhere, havent had a reply. contacted a rescuue a week ago that said they were desperate for fostereres but havent had a reply. perhaps i should just give up trying to help         as nobody  seems to want me! bramble

JackSpratt:
bramble, you can only do so much. You've offered a safe place for him to stay while a permanent home is found and that's all you can do. Well done for trying to help.

bramble:
hi, didnt hear anything back from the woman about the freecycle boy. was hoping she would get in touch to arrange something. just wish he wasnt as far away. hope hes ok and she wont give him to just anybody.   bramble

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version