Author Topic: Mum & 9 kittens looking for placement, Thanet, Kent way (MAJOR MIRACLE SORTED)!  (Read 5080 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
May I just remind people I haven't done my will yet  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Well done Sharon  :) - remember me saying yesterday I know where my money is going when I drop?  :)

Shhhhhh or you could be dropping sooner than you thought  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Well done Sharon  :) - remember me saying yesterday I know where my money is going when I drop?  :)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
you deserve a big pat on the back, with the best will in the world anyones box room would be full with this lot in it!!

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
Oarrr You see Rhodes Minnis had an open day yesterday and rehomed 7 cats so have some space and i talked nicely to them!!

No really.. if i never see anyother kitten again it want be too soon.. Due to space issues we just have no room, already have 1 cat that has been at the vets for over a week due to not having any space...However a few calls yesterday.. But another problem we have is financially we cannot afford to have 9 fosterers full of kittens!! We are already going through 100 quid worth of litter every 3wks or so.. May not seem alot but to us it is! We are also dealing with Pinkbears ferals of which we still have to take in a few more kittens..
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
how Sharon - 10 is quite a handful???????????

Offline Canterbury_cats (Sharon)

• Super Cat
  • Leo(Bridge babe 4/10) & Bella my darling Siamese
    • http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk
Sadly we just dont have any room to take these cats and kittens.. They are in Thanet (so are outside our area) i have just tried all Thanet rescues, one that was hopefull has had outbreadk of cat flu, so not taking in any more.. All are full up including us.

Kittens are 4wks old, mum is a stray that just appeared and being taken in by a person.. They work full time and are children fosterers so you can image the household with all those kittens. They have 2 cats of their own..They also are finding the finances hard to cope with..

Sound genuine people but we just don't have any space.. at the moment.

I think the man would be willing to drive somewhere but i am out of ideas this way.

Any thoughts, ideas appreciated!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 13:12:17 PM by Canterbury_cats (Sharon) »
Cannot save the world, but if everyone does something we can have a jolly good job trying too....

Canterbury & District Cats Protection
http://www.canterbury.cats.org.uk

Please use our VetUK link on the Home Page of our website.
We want your old used inkjets & mobile phones!

Link to CatChat