Author Topic: Cats are ganging up on me  (Read 1806 times)

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Re: Cats are ganging up on me
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 21:43:24 PM »
she sounds like a right monkey!

Offline kerri86

• Senior Cat
  • Tinks and Davey's mum!
  • Slave to: Davey & Tinker
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 10:19:04 AM »
ooh I have been stocking up on containers lol everything has its own little box! The fob is kept in the meter behind a closed door, it was my own fault for leaving it on the settee, but had been the shop and put it there while i was putting shopping away.

I was talking to the girl who I got Tinks off yday, she's still got mum and dad, and kept one of the kittens. Was telling her about Tinks being a little ratbag at times and loving the sound of her own voice and she said her brother is exactly the same; must run in the family!!  :doh:
<3 Tinks   xxXxx
<3 Davey xxXxx

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 08:51:55 AM »
I think you need to keep them in a tin as its going t be a game played on a daily basis :rofl:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 08:49:20 AM »
 :naughty: keeping you on your toes
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 00:27:55 AM »
Glad you found it - I bet she would have soon relented and 'found' it for you when she was cold from lack of heating  :evillaugh:

Offline kerri86

• Senior Cat
  • Tinks and Davey's mum!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 19:36:42 PM »
hehe I know. I got on my hands and knees (literally) and searched the living room, the dining room and the kitchen (found an earring under washing machine lol).

Spent a good 45mins downstairs started upstairs in my bedroom... yep the fob was in my bed, neatly pushed under the duvet when good old stinks sleeps. Phew though lol! yes, I need to start being more on the ball lol xxx  ;)
<3 Tinks   xxXxx
<3 Davey xxXxx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 19:28:59 PM »
You need to be more careful  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline kerri86

• Senior Cat
  • Tinks and Davey's mum!
Cats are ganging up on me
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 18:19:38 PM »
so!

Tinks has always been the ring leader. If an object moves, its worth playing with. I can't leave anything lying around, even remote controls for tv... if she gets that she somehow gets batteries out and I lose them. If I leave earrings on bedside table they're gone before I'm in bed. I find them days or weeks later on the stairs or in the kitchen (she moves them around, found an earring on stairs the other day that I know for a fact wasnt there when I hoovered, and its been missing ages!).

I have gas and electric meters where you use the fob and card to top up gas/elec. Topped up electricity yday and left fob on the couch. This morning, its gone and i cannot find it anywhere. My elec is nearly running out and without the fob I can't top up :(

Oh I love her to bits but sometimes wish she didnt pick things up and carry them around the house to hide them. You wouldn't believe the things  I've found in their bed that she's stashed there!
<3 Tinks   xxXxx
<3 Davey xxXxx

Link to CatChat