Author Topic: Meet puss puss - The hospital cat....  (Read 6110 times)

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Re: Meet puss puss - The hospital cat....
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2011, 23:21:27 PM »
lovely kitty x

Offline Philip

• Distinguished Cat
    • United Kingdom Ragdoll Cat Trust
  • Slave to: Ellie, Bertie, Christian, Saba
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2011, 22:54:57 PM »
Crusty...What an apt name lol.  :Luv:
[/img]
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/cheekee_munkee/All-3-together-web.jpg[/img]

RIP Maddy 02/06/2009 xxx
RIP Delphi 21/02/2011 xxx
RIP Skye xxxx

Bring love and happiness to all you do and it will be repaid tenfold.

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2011, 22:54:07 PM »
Lovely cat she is, where i used to work in Royal hospital Chelsea (where the Chelsea pensioners live) they had a bar/pub there and they had a cat, She was born in a bakery, so they named her crusty.

Offline Philip

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2011, 17:36:05 PM »
Just a few months ago when there were prolonged below freezing temperatures and several feet of snow she would have been alone and fending for herself in those conditions when the car park booth was closed, and she will be again next winter too.

Just to reassure that the car parking booth was open back then and Puss Puss was being looked after....
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 17:37:20 PM by Philip »
[/img]
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/cheekee_munkee/All-3-together-web.jpg[/img]

RIP Maddy 02/06/2009 xxx
RIP Skye xxxx

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2011, 15:28:07 PM »
Wise words Steff we are all pasionate about our cats wether domestic, feral or pedigree - I have all 3 varieties here

We can't all be right or wrong but it is a nice story of a cat being cared for in so many ways one of the luckier ones

Steff you need to add a certain pair of former ferals to your name tag:)
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Steff - Petsearch Bedford HQ

• Hero Cat
  • Mummy to Six!!
    • Petsearch Bedford - Facebook Group
  • Slave to: Bourneville, Marble, Soap, Tyson, TT and Esco (the Staffie)
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 14:07:01 PM »
Please can everyone take a deep breath and not take everything so personally.

IMO, RM your first post got things off on the wrong foot when you suggested Philip could just take Puss Puss in. Albeit well meaning, things aren't quite that simple for everyone but you have effectively retracted that suggestion and made other valid points.

I totally agree that some effort should be made (if not done so already) to find out if puss puss has a home or is lost...simply with a paper collar and posters. If owned, she could be being over fed and also be having duplicate treatment for worms and fleas.

If puss puss is happy, healthy and being well cared for then, whilst a car park environment isn't ideal, why to to rehome her when we all know rescues are jammed packed and have even closed waiting lists. Whilst her sleeping arrangements are unknown, then maybe some kind of make shift shelter could be provided for her. Cats being cats, no doubt she will choose if she stays there or not.

Many cats do live outside and most don't get the care puss puss is getting and I'm pretty confident she will be just fine with this arrangement should no alternative ever become available.

Overall, everyone has the cats best interest at heart. I think the most important thing should be to find out if she is owned or missed.

And people...just chill out a little :D
Stephanie Novell
Lost & Found Coordinator
Petsearch UK - Bedford HQ

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 14:02:00 PM »
I think its great that this scenario is being discussed and it shows how cats individually do their own thing and no human can control what they want to do.

I am sure if Puss Puss wanted to be in the hospital at night he would make that very clear and find a way of staying in.

I agree with Liz and Lesley.

I have a big boy Misa who loves being out at night, except when we had the snow and last night it was raining very very hard and he was in and out like a yoyo, going out for what ever reason he had and then coming and drying himself on the bed........yuk!

However he and his mate Sasa would not be happy unless they could do this and surely its Puss Puss's happiness  with what he wants to do that is important. If he was coming to any harm the hospital would know and its obvious that he has a hidey hole, either in his own home or eslewhere because he would have been in a right state if he hasd been living out in the cold through christmas.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 13:48:22 PM »
Does that cat get thrown out of the library at night like Puss Puss.
We seem to be missing the point here!!!!
If you had read my earlier post you may have read my suggestion about finding an owner or building a safe sleeping place for cat on hospital grounds perhaps if it cant be housed inside :innocent:
 Have you considered that rehoming this cat may actually be upsetting for the cat, it is cared for at the hospital and fussed over- yes its not at night but how many people have cats that go off on nightly wanders to retun at home in the morning and are happy that way.
you are putting pressure Philip and on everyone else to feel bad about this cat because we all dont feel the same as you yet no one sees you doing anything either apart from making others upset.
feasibly what can I do? not a lot- this cat is nowhere near- i have nothing to do with the hospital , Philip or the cat. I wouldnt want to offer it a home as it already has one..at the hospital! if it has another home then its on a winner both ways as far as i can see.
what will you do ? moaning about it on here isnt really helping you, Philip, or anyone else and most importantly its not helping puss puss is it
unless you have an amazing plan of action that you are willing to lead then i suggest you just lay off having a go at everyone else.
I think you need to take a step back a bit really, my mention of Dewey was just sharing a similar comparision to a cat that was adopted by a library instead of a hospital and in answer to your question- no im not sure if dewey gets shot out at night, I havent got that far :rofl:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 13:14:29 PM »
 :Luv: She's a lovely cat and obviously enjoying all the attention and fuss.  If she's friendly how about popping a paper collar on to ascertain whether she belongs to anyone and leaving a phone no?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2011, 12:20:11 PM »
I haven't read this thread in depth but thought I would tell you about our stray at work, a veterinary surgery.

Our new hospital was built approx 8 years ago on the site of an old garden centre.  The garden centre had a cat that lived on site and after we moved in to the hospital the cat was still with us.

She is a real feral and is probably over 15 years old by now.  We feed her, worm and flea her but would never dream of trying to re-home her as she is basically the equivalent of a wildcat in Scotland. :Crazy:   She hates being handled in any way.  We feed her every day and make sure she has somewhere warm to sleep but apart from that she is her own cat.  She comes when she wants, but the nearest she gets to anyone is about 6 feet; she disappears for weeks sometimes and then returns.  I shouldn't think she has ever been inside a building of any sort, let alone a home.

I should think if we every tried to contain her in any way she would die of stress but living the life she knows, she is happy, well fed and always knows there is someone looking out for her.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Jaxcats

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Max, Paddy, Connor, Bowen, Flynn, Faye, Cherry, Fizzy and Rosie
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2011, 12:02:43 PM »
Whoa....  I think we all have cats best interest at heart on this site.  Otherwise why would we be here??????   Rafflesmore, have you looked at this from a different angle?  Philip says he doesn't know where Pusspuss sleeps at night, he only thinks that she sleeps under the car park booth.  It could well be that she goes home - my cats are strictly indoor, so I know where they are at all times, but a lot of cats are outdoor cats and they do their own thing and come and go as they please ...  out during the day and home at night.  Now, how would you feel if your cat were like that and suddenly she didn't come home again, you would be frantic and think all kinds of things may have happened to her.  In this case it would mean that she had been whisked away to a rescue and rehomed, leaving her owner bereft.

There are plenty of cats that show all the signs of needing intervention, and frankly I don't think that Pusspuss falls into that category.  She doesn't look like a stray to me.  She just sounds like one of many like minded cats who have several billets where they are spoilt and comfy and like to get the best of all possible worlds. 

Now, if she was obviously suffering, showed signs of neglect and/or illness I would agree with you, but in this instance I truly dont think this is the case.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2011, 11:30:13 AM »
I completely agree with Rafflesmoore, whilst it's great that Philip and others feed her and look out for her and yes, she does look in good condition and is luckier than a lot of strays... Just a few months ago when there were prolonged below freezing temperatures and several feet of snow she would have been alone and fending for herself in those conditions when the car park booth was closed, and she will be again next winter too.

As has been said, not everybody is in a position to take on more cats and rescues are full to bursting but she could be placed on the rescue waiting list to find a home where she will receive creature comforts all year round and not just when the car park booth is open. My post, as I'm sure with Rafflesmoore's post too, is not a reflection on any individual or how caring they are as that is not in doubt. It is simply concentrating on the cat involved  :shy:

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2011, 11:08:22 AM »
Sadly i think you have missed the point Rafflesmoore, not all cats are lost some just turn up in several places for food and then go home

If this cat was feral would you be going off on one - I have the Clan cats all lifes rejects because they are feral or have health issues some have been abused by the humans that never cared here they are all well cared for and above all loved, my ferals range from sit on your knee to the ones who share our home but don't get touched we have darling Ace who has been to the vets once in his life for the chop but not since movinghouse was traumatic for him and he reverted back to the really nasty feral shredding and leaping off surfaces - fast forward 5 years and he is back to himself happy and healthy just no vets visits or trauma

Cats sometimes choose where they want to be some by choice others by incident

Also please don't judge us we are all pasionate about cats but have different set ups and they way we do things but at the end of the day the health and welfare of all the cats we are lucky enough to care for wether it is in our home or looking after feral colonies

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Elsie,Baby Blue,Dolly,Lilo,Marmalade, Oscar aka Ginger Ninja, Sweetheart (Raffles, Chappie, Chu Chi & Bonnie at Rainbow Bridge)
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2011, 10:05:57 AM »
Does that cat get thrown out of the library at night like Puss Puss.

We seem to be missing the point here!!!!

What if she does have a home and she has a frantic owner worried to death about her. You only have to read the threads on the lost & found on here!!!!!! Just because she does not have a chip doesn't mean she isn't owned/lost. Which is what i have been saying. The fact that she is being fed regularly also means she is able to look after that 'lovely coat' of hers because she doesn't (at the moment )have to look for food.

I cannot understand why we cannot see the wood for the trees here!!!!!!

If the post had read Puss Puss hospital cat is being fed and looked after, we have tried desperately through posters rescue centres etc. To find her owners, to no avail. She is now temporary staying at the car park booth until a local shelter can take her in and find her a permanent home. Then I would have been the first to say well done, but that isn't the case.

This isn't a character assignation on Philip so all you that have pm'd him can just back right off now. I would have posted the same things if it were anybody else and will again.

This is not the best place for any animal to be living, it's a car park, for goodness sake.

I joined this forum because I thought it was full of like minded people with one aim. After reading some of the posts and everybody trying to make me feel that I am in the wrong, I am beginning to wonder if it is not just full of self serving people who reassure each other how wonderful they all are!!!!!

Of could there are lots of people on here who go above and beyond to help in any way they can and to those people I genuinely applaud and admire you greatly.

I think it was Philip who

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2011, 08:54:41 AM »
ive just started reading "Dewey the library cat"- It was a kitten that was put down the shute and got adopted in america as the library cat and changed peoples lifes :Luv2:
sounds like puss puss may be following those lines! :Luv:
xx

Offline Jaxcats

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Max, Paddy, Connor, Bowen, Flynn, Faye, Cherry, Fizzy and Rosie
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 18:02:44 PM »
As I have worked with Phil during our time at the UKRCC, I feel that I must let everyone here know what lengths he ALWAYS goes to for any cat that he sees in any kind of need.
As I am sure some of you already know, Philip was a co-ordinator, homechecker and foster carer for the UKRCC (Ragdoll Cat Charity).  I met him when I needed a home checked for a cat that I was fostering and nothing was too much trouble for him.  As a result a ragdoll now has a purrfect home on the south coast where she is loved and spoiled. 
Anyway I digress, Philip has over recent years first fostered and then adopted Delphi, she was adorable, but was definitely a special needs cat.  As we are in regular phone contact I know of the days (and nights) that he worried about her, the lengths he went to to make sure that she was eating and drinking enough, that her weight was OK and that she had everything else that she needed, even to the extent of turning his dining room into a kind of 'cat apartment' for her during her last weeks so that she had everything she needed and was comfortable.   Sadly she was diagnosed with cancer last year, and after surgery had another six happy months, but sadly she was again taken ill about six weeks ago and he had to have her PTS.  I know that this broke his heart and he is still coming to terms with this.
Phil has told me about Pusspuss on many occasions, of how the hospital staff all care for her and make sure that she is wormed and fed, spoiled and has lots of attention, that visitors and patients alike love her to bits etc. etc.   I am sure that she is as good as any medicine for the patients.  Although we don't know, often these cats have a perfectly good home where they go after a day outside and Pusspuss looks like this could well be the case with her - maybe she just likes being around people and there is no shortage of them at the hospital
I also know for a fact that if she needed veterinary care, Phil would be first is the queue to take her and the cost of this would come straight from  his own pocket - animals always come first with him.  I could tell you stories of how he cares for cats that he just happens across as he goes about his daily life, but this is not the place for that.
Pusspuss looks a contented, well fed and happy cat to me.  Her coat is beautiful and I for one think this post should have be treated in the spirit it was written in - which is to give us all an awwww moment.
I love cats, all cats,  and pride myself on having their welfare as a priority in my life, but compared to the lengths that Phil goes to for them, my efforts would be counted as very feeble. 
I don't want to upset anyone here, but just wanted everyone to be aware that this is a difficult time for Phil, and to suggest that he has anything but the very best interests of Pusspuss at heart, or that he could do more for her would be very upsetting for him.  Of course we all have our opinions, and are entitled to them, but mine is that Pusspuss is a very well cared for cat - obviously she is not ferral, has been neutered (otherwise she would be having kittens regularly) and is very happy with her lot.
I think that she is happy where she is, and would not like being taken out of her environment.  Compared to some she is a very lucky girl and we should be pleased that so many people keep an eye on her and have her best interests at heart.

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 22:43:38 PM »
The cat looks well fed and cared for doesn't look or seem to act like a stray and seems happy with theor lot from Philips photo's and can I just add if it were a feral who would give them a second glance

Having trapped and rehabbed cats in terrible conditions with more wrong than right we can't say every cay we see is a stray with no carer

My putside cats live there by choice, they have food, shelter and heat pads but somelook a bit rough because of our woods but we care for them the best we can all are Neutered, ID Chipped and are wormed regularly

Philip I adore your raggies and have a rescue one myself and know what you have been through with your very recent loss

Offline Philip

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 21:15:05 PM »
To all the people who have PM'd me about this.

Thank you for youre kindness  :hug:

As a past rescue worker/co ordinator/homechecker for my area for the UKRCC cat rescue you understand my feelings.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 21:17:44 PM by Philip »
[/img]

RIP Maddy 02/06/2009 xxx
RIP Skye xxxx

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Elsie,Baby Blue,Dolly,Lilo,Marmalade, Oscar aka Ginger Ninja, Sweetheart (Raffles, Chappie, Chu Chi & Bonnie at Rainbow Bridge)
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 19:31:13 PM »
Thank you Helen.

I didn't mean to make anybody feel guilty, i was just expressing my views and my personal experience when I have come into contact with strays and what I did about it, obviously other people go about things a different way to me.

I know not everybody can take in extra cats, but I think I said this and i also know that rescues are full to bursting (I volunteer at my local one), this is why  I said to be put on a waiting list to be rehomed.

Offline Philip

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 18:17:33 PM »
I really wish I hadnt started this post now.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 18:22:47 PM by Philip »
[/img]

RIP Maddy 02/06/2009 xxx
RIP Skye xxxx

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 18:13:53 PM »
Phillip, it's a cat rescue forum - we are all cat lovers. I don't see anything that Rafflesmoore has said that any cat lover wouldn't say and I'm certain her intention was not to make you feel guilty.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 18:12:06 PM »
there are tens of thousands of strays in this country, at least this one has the basics and people looking out for it, you can't help everyone its just not possible

Offline Philip

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 18:03:53 PM »
We don't just feed the cat and forget about her. The cat is very well looked after and may well have a home it goes to in the evening
as its general condition suggests.

My situation is that I can only have indoor cats as I have no garden and so I have ragdolls.

I cannot take this cat on. So please think before assuming things. And you are assuming a hell of a lot. What about my existing cats. How will it affect them?
This cat is an outdoor cat and would hate being couped up inside.... The cat has been scanned to check for an owner and I am only writing this as I feel I have to because I have been made to feel so guilty about all this. If the cat was distressed, ill, in obvious suffering I would have no hesitation in intervening and I would.

This cat gets enough care that it stays in great condition and is happy. Better that surely than no food. No care. No free flea and worming treatments.

She loves being fussed by all the visitors and staff and gets more than enough attention. And she is free.

With regards to what is better than a cat sleeping under a car park booth (if that is where it is sleeping), Cats have been able to survive well and find warm adequate shelter without human intervention for centuries.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 21:52:35 PM by Philip »
[/img]

RIP Maddy 02/06/2009 xxx
RIP Skye xxxx

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 18:03:47 PM »
I kind of disagree. I think its lovely that this cat has people looking out for it who will notice if its ill or injured. Not all cats want to live with people and as most of the rescues at the moment are full to bursting surely its better that this cat is looked after so the rescues can care for those that arent?

Dont get me wrong I think maybe putting a paper collar on to see if it has a home and making sure it has a nice warm dry place to sleep if it doesnt is a good idea.

Sometimes a little help to lots is better than a lot of help to a few
love
Tab

PS sorry I have no wish to offend or upset anyone this is my personal opinion as a preson who has a lovely cat but cant take on any more due to financial worries. Having a guilt trip put on me would break my heart!

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 16:46:54 PM »
I know the general opinion is to get behind Philip on this one but, i have to disagree.

We don't know if this is the cats preference or this is the best that is actually available to it.

It is all very well and good feeding the cat when you are at work then going home and forgetting about it until the next time you see it.

I have in the past come across stray cats and I have feed them but also have contacted vets, rescue centres RSPCA put up notices in the local area and put a note around cats necks to try my best to locate owners and when that failed have taken the cats in myself. I have done this twice. I then contacted all the rescues etc. To inform what I had done just incase the owner did turn up.

If people like me did not do this then the rescue centres would not be full of stray cats which have been handed in.

I am putting my point of view across because although the people at the hospital are feeding the cat nobody seems to want to take the next step to find out exactly where this cat is from. For all we know it could very well have a home nearby, it could also be lost and not know how to get home, or it could have been abandoned like so many. A simple scan at a local vets and the answer may be right there and an anxious owner would be so relieved.

I am sorry if my opinion offends or upsets anyone but if I were in Philips situation then that is what I would be doing. I know not everybody can take in extra cats but phones calls to local rescue centres with a view to going on a waiting list to be rehomed isn't a bad thing, better than a cat sleeping under a car park booth (if that is where it is sleeping).

• Hero Cat
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2011, 15:51:30 PM »
She seems to be a very pampered cat actually! I love how shes sat up on the desk as if she runs the place :rofl:
It may not be everyones idea of how a cat should be looked after but this seems to be her preference -getting fussed at a hospital all day may have been a better choice than where she was before and isnt such a bad life.
she may have a proper home somewhere and likes the celebrity status during the day maybe when the owner is out? you could allways put a collar on with the hosital adress, sure the owner would turn up sharpish then :wow:
maybe one day (if she hasnt got an owner) you could have a whip round to put out some kind of shelter if possible so you know she has a place to sleep at hosital ?
either way shes lovely and im sure shes a pretty happy cat :Luv2:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 13:32:45 PM »
Mary has a point, I know our local garden centre has a cat who spends all day there and goes home at night, the owner has 4 little kids and I think the cat likes to keep clear while they are about!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 23:17:09 PM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 23:13:49 PM »
Aaaw Philip she is lovely  and great that everyone there loves her.  I know it's your new job so you probably don't know how long she's been there or her history.  I wonder if she might go home at night  :rofl:  you all think she's a stray when in fact she's just visiting you all for the attention  :naughty: ;)

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 21:52:25 PM »
Oops, sorry, won't comment any more

Offline Philip

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 21:50:30 PM »
I didnt start this post to be made to feel guilty.

I have 5 and its a settled group.

I also had a beloved cat PTS very recently and I am not ready to bring a new member into the household.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 22:11:04 PM by Philip »
[/img]

RIP Maddy 02/06/2009 xxx
RIP Skye xxxx

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 21:48:14 PM »
Are you sure you couldn't squeeze her in. One more makes no difference, we have 6.

Offline Philip

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 21:42:59 PM »
Yes it is a shame.

But she is looked after very well to the best of the staff at the hospital's ability.

Her coat is so soft.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 21:46:53 PM by Philip »
[/img]

RIP Maddy 02/06/2009 xxx
RIP Skye xxxx

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 21:36:18 PM »
Would any of you kind people who feed her not take her home and give her a nice warm, safe home.

It seems a shame that she doesn't have a real home.

Offline Philip

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 21:31:21 PM »
I dont know where she sleeps at night.

We think under the car park booth as there is an area she can hide in.

She sadly isnt allowed to stay in the booth overnight.
[/img]

RIP Maddy 02/06/2009 xxx
RIP Skye xxxx

Offline Rafflesmoore

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 21:24:20 PM »
She is very pretty.

Where does she sleep at night?

Offline Philip

• Distinguished Cat
Meet puss puss - The hospital cat....
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 21:14:17 PM »
The hospital where I work has a cat.

She is called Puss Puss.

She has such a pretty face. All the staff bring in loads of food and treats for her. She has all her worming and flea treatments too.

She chills out during the day in the car park booth.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 21:19:26 PM by Philip »
[/img]

RIP Maddy 02/06/2009 xxx
RIP Skye xxxx

Link to CatChat