Author Topic: Introducind Pansy the "Wild Cat"  (Read 1959 times)

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Re: Introducind Pansy the "Wild Cat"
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2011, 20:40:35 PM »
she is lovely x

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 22:17:36 PM »
Pansy is a very petty Girl

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 18:18:39 PM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 18:11:30 PM »
She's very pretty  :Luv:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 13:08:06 PM »
:Luv: she is a beauty! It sounds like she still has a little bit of that 'untethered' part to her personality.  My neighbour took in one of our ferals Tiggy (as a kitten) when she first moved in and he still prefers to be out with the ferals rather than indoors with her other cat, his very best pal is a feral.

I figure she must go miles to get the Burs in her fur- probably up the horse fields near the cliffs or somewhere as my mom lives in Brixham- In this pic she has a very soulfull sad look in her eyes bless her- mom still feels sad about the mom as never really thought at the time but said she would have taken the mammy cat in retrospect but in fairness a true feral would prefer the farm life im sure in Devon, Pansy is doted upon by all moms neighbours and one lady told mom that she loves watching Pansy sat on her high wall watching for birds and mice :shy:
her stroke my belly technique has been going on for years and Im sure she enjoys doing it as she is very convincing and even i have been retempted in on occasion to my peril :rofl:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
 :Luv: she is a beauty! It sounds like she still has a little bit of that 'untethered' part to her personality.  My neighbour took in one of our ferals Tiggy (as a kitten) when she first moved in and he still prefers to be out with the ferals rather than indoors with her other cat, his very best pal is a feral.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 12:30:33 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 11:58:04 AM »
she is a beauty
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
Introducind Pansy the "Wild Cat"
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 11:41:13 AM »
Hi this is my moms cat Pansy- she was a rescue from the blue cross in devon , I remember when mom got her , she was a tiny kitten who was born from a feral mom on a farm. we fell in love with her furry cute looks and she then had ice blue eyes amongst all the fur.
Shes now quite old but still as wild as ever, she goes off on wanders and comes back covered in burrs which mom has to try to detangle, pansy is great as self grooming though and allways keeps her fur nice which must be quite difficult considering the amount!
I call her the wild cat as she has the habit of lying on her back purring loudly and looking at you appealing so you reach down to stoke her tummy and then she attacks scratching you to peices with her claws. :rofl:
She has done this for years so we all know her ways, sadly so do the neighbours who in their credit find it more amusing than scary!
Pansy is very much her own cat and comes and goes when she pleases, she does have a soft spot for my eldest daughter and will let her groom her-a rarity with pansy :wow:
She is howver a beautifull girl depsite her wild habits and the regurgitating of dead mice she hides in corners at moms :rofl:

Link to CatChat