Author Topic: Charleston's tea party!  (Read 1549 times)

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Re: Charleston's tea party!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 10:43:16 AM »
Feral tortie looks pregnant to me, hopefully I am very wrong.
Which CP loan you the trap, reason I ask is you are local to me and CP has never been helpful with trapping/neutering round these parts other than handing my details out.Yes sadly the area you live in is overun with strays.

we used warrington cp but they weren't helpful other than giving us the trap so i'm going to see the st helens branch. not sure what i will do if they can't help either because i have too many cats as it is. sadly some of the adults i have caught have been neutered but have had to be released as there was nowhere for them to go. freshfields in liverpool has a feral colony but everytime i ring they are full, despite me helping them out in the past. we have recently caught 2 stray kittens, cole and candie who will be up for rehoming once i am happy they are ok to go. but there are so many more and i would love to help them all but i think there is just too many :(

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 09:09:13 AM »
Which CP loan you the trap, reason I ask is you are local to me and CP has never been helpful with trapping/neutering round these parts other than handing my details out.Yes sadly the area you live in is overun with strays.

Tortie ?  I cant see that pic ?

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 08:24:26 AM »

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 19:30:25 PM »
what a caring cat you have -just like my moms cat bear, inviting his mates round for tea ;D
good luck ith the trapping- its a shame when you see strays like this, the blue cat must have cost someone a pretty penny at some time- I wonder if he is just lost or some heartless git decided to get rid.
I fed another cat a few weeks ago, i wasnt sure if she was stray or not as had big tangles in her long fur but i saw her last night and she came up for a cuddle and she had been trimmed so someone must either own her or is looking out for her at least.
Its a shame though as she smelt really bad- more of dog than cat :sick: and everytime i see her its wet so her furs usually muddy. Im pretty sure she belongs to someone as shes allways in the same area but for all i know she may just love being outside.

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 19:13:56 PM »
what a lovely blue boy.     Good luck with the trapping!
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Charleston's tea party!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 19:07:21 PM »
the other night Charleston banged the gate (which is his signal for food), so i put the food down and sat on the doorstep to watch him as he is nervous of eating alone. out of nowhere came the blue cat i saw weeks back,  he had been eating bread off a neighbours' brick shed roof. anyway, this blue cat saw charleston's food and began shouting at me. so indoors i went, duely bringing him a plate of his own whiskas food and he happily began to eat. then in the shadows i spotted her- a feral cat. she had obviously followed him and although he would happily share his food with her, she was far too nervous and would only watch from the other side of the gate. i snapped a few photos of the 3 of them before shutting the door so they could eat in peace. my partner and i then decided we'd get a trap from the cp and trap Calvin the blue and Caley the feral to have them neutered. local vets do not know of a missing blue cat and as yet i have not been able to catch him to take hims the vets to be scanned. now to photos of Charlestons' tea party :)

and Charleston the stray looking pretty

Link to CatChat