Author Topic: Introducing newest fosters, Cole and Candie  (Read 1659 times)

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
Re: Introducing newest fosters, Cole and Candie
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 23:25:22 PM »
well done on your rescue- they are both lovely!!  it must be a bit of a shock living on the streets one day then being put up in comfort but from what you have said they seem to be doing brilliant :shy:

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
    • Feral & Stray Foundation
  • Slave to: Nina, Nell, Ned, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Forest, Squirrel, Skunk, Gladys, Oscar, HRH Naughty Knickers & Uncle Albert!!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 17:34:03 PM »
Ah, they are both gorgeous!  Love the ginger boy, though!  :Luv:
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 16:33:18 PM »
i'll be honest Gill i was worried but she surprised me again and when she did see them through the door, she wasn't abit bothered. she just keeps on surprising me- i think she may have finally settled into the madhouse  :Luv2:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 14:10:12 PM »
Leonie will not be amused  :shify: :shify:

Offline AllShookUp

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Annastasia 1994-2009
  • Slave to: Elvis & Miki-MooMoo
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 11:01:44 AM »
 :Luv2: lovely. I hope they settle for you and for the other cats  :hug:

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 18:11:54 PM »
Gorgeous kittens, love little Cole  especially :Luv2:.     
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Introducing newest fosters, Cole and Candie
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 18:02:05 PM »
i mentioned on a couple of forums about 2 stray kittens finding their way into my home and thought it was about time i introduced them to everybody. it started when Candie ran out in front of my car. i got out to check she was ok and then i spotted Cole hiding under a nearby car on thurdsay night when i got home from work. needless to say being down the road from my house i nipped in and got some fresh chicken for them. Cole was so hungry he was in my pocket gobbling food up, Candie was abit more reserved until she too got a few pieces. i carried the 2 of thwm into my house where in the light i could see Cole was covered in some sort of sticky solution- must likely oil from the car he had been under. the 2 kittens are very underweight, so i gradually introduced them to food. they have obviously lived outside for a while as sadly there are alot of kittens (and older cats) living on their own outdoors on my estate (our Cathie of course being a feral kitten when we trapped her).

the kittens were kept separate from our lot (and still are!) but a vet check found nothing wrong with either, just that they are hungry and Cole is very young. despite what they have been through, Cole is very lovable, and somewhat clingy, whilst Candie seems to be taking everything in her stride. Candie kept us awake the first night howling but she has settled in remarkably well since. they do not get on with other cats though, and Candie especially has been hissing at the other cats through the door. but they should be fine given time.

Cole is the little ginger and white fellow, Candie is the tortie lady!

Link to CatChat