Author Topic: Introducing "the Bear"  (Read 1826 times)

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
Re: Introducing "the Bear"
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 14:38:39 PM »
bear is currenlty being fussed in devon by my eldest and her friend who hes now got a soft spot for so no doubt she will be bringing back a load of bear pics and hopefully some of Pansy the wildcat who loves willow and is the only person who is allowed to go near her belly  :rofl:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 07:27:48 AM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2011, 16:55:04 PM »
notice on the bottom pic hes sat watching in the nightgarden- apparently now hes addicted to my brothers 3d tv
hopefully he doesnt wear the specs :Crazy:

Offline furrynumnah

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Jim the Ninja and Cap'n JoJo
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 16:31:15 PM »
What a stunning cat!

Yeah, I know how your mum feels re 'character' - our houses belong to our cats, they just 'let' us live there!  :P

Offline AllShookUp

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Annastasia 1994-2009
  • Slave to: Elvis & Miki-MooMoo
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 10:04:57 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: What a character!  :rofl: :rofl: hes bloomin gorgeous too.  :Luv2:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 09:22:42 AM »
Hes too good looking for his own good that cat, He does think he is Mr Nibbs thats for sure.
He was rescued from my neighbours in Devon as they were going to drop him at Animals in Distress as all he did was spray in the house, he was only young then though. I asked mom if she wanted another cat to join her clan of rescue Pansy and foundling Poppy. she was pestered by me to at least take a look and she fell in love with that face. since then hes done his best to mess with her mind ;D
My older brother lives with my mom so he is besotted too with Bear and wont let him out of his sight for more than an hour without pacing the floors with worry.Bear must be nearly 10 now but still no sign of setting down and the cat parties continue much to moms dismay :rofl:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 00:11:54 AM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he's gorgeous. 
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 00:01:40 AM »
hes half burmese- hes a total law unto himself - he invites other cats in at night for parties, one was so big it broke moms catflap :rofl:
he is very loving and has a super purr like an engine but for some reason my mom winds him up so he spends his time plotting acts of sabatage against her. the latest being spaying on her suitcase cos she had just come in the door from holiday :Crazy: :evillaugh:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 22:32:19 PM »
What a lovely boy  :Luv2: Is he a pedigree of some sort? Love his face colouring  :Luv2:

Offline pamela81

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Harris
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 21:53:27 PM »
hes lovely :)

• Hero Cat
Introducing "the Bear"
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 19:27:12 PM »
Thought i would share some pics of my moms cat Bear. He is a law unto him self , foe to my mom and beloved companion to my 35 year old brother
pics may be small due to facebook copied off bros pics :-:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 19:29:51 PM by thekittensmittens »

Link to CatChat