Author Topic: Cheeky Monkey  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Tagalong

• Senior Cat
Re: Cheeky Monkey
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 17:48:39 PM »
My computer doesn't like photobucket vids so didn't get to watch them both but the bits I did see made me  :) What a lovely boy  :Luv:

Got me wondering, does he get tired easily with the constant movement of his body?

not really and he's very active when he is awake -he does cat nap a lot between playing and eating  :innocent:
he seems to come alive about midnight when all the others are snoozing so Mummy has to play with toys before she can go to bed  :tired: then he wakes about 6 am so Mummy has the bedroom door banged (he purposely falls against it ) and lots of crying (his mum is Oriental Cross ) so mummy isn't late getting up  :tired: :tired:
Valerie and all my pets

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 17:35:00 PM »
My computer doesn't like photobucket vids so didn't get to watch them both but the bits I did see made me  :) What a lovely boy  :Luv:

Got me wondering, does he get tired easily with the constant movement of his body?

Offline Tagalong

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 14:26:44 PM »
To be honest i have tried with his dish higher but he gets tired of standing like that so decided better lower on floor -the vinyl is there to catch the bits that escape  :sneaky:
Valerie and all my pets

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 13:52:27 PM »
That second video made me howl  :rofl: :rofl:

He can climb up there so easily lol, maybe he can eat better if his dish is on high  :innocent:

Offline Tagalong

• Senior Cat
Cheeky Monkey
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 12:50:09 PM »
Sorry there a bit dark but here's 2 videos of my lad Boris and how he demolishes his dinner then tries it on to get Froglet's  :rofl: -having CH doesn't seem to have stop him being greedy  :rofl:

8) this is how he manages to eat when I'm watching him  :sneaky:
Valerie and all my pets

Link to CatChat