Author Topic: Finally a pic of Georgia!  (Read 1536 times)

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Re: Finally a pic of Georgia!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2011, 12:02:24 PM »
our mikey used to sleep like that  :rofl:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 21:56:31 PM »
I found her asleep in my toddlers room earlier next to her toy mouse. flat on her back with both front arms spread out and her legs out straight together, it looked like the cruxifiction :Crazy:

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 21:48:19 PM »
she looks a sweetie
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 20:38:01 PM »
Georgia is lovely x

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 16:39:59 PM »
Shes definately the new baby of the family!  :Luv2:She went up to nap on my eldests bed earlier, I was a bit worried that she would get confused in our house as i have 3 floors but I never leave windows open because of the children and Georgia has now done an exploration of each room so goes off on her adventures and comes back down when she wants to play ..her favourite being chasing a mini shredded wheat about when my daughter gives her one to play with, definately like my kids-buy them toys and they prefer the box :rofl:
I went to the RSPCA to ask about injections so found myself in the cattery ..as you do... found two lovely pairs of kittens but didnt have the heart to ask for one of either pair without the other. shame as two lovely girls were clingng on and kissing me, had to be firm with myself and walk away, its a shame as one cat in there is so beautifull and i fell in love but she cant be housed with children as she goes for them, shes such a princess to look at too :-[

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 12:47:26 PM »
She's beautiful  :Luv2: I love the fact that she sounds so close to your kids  :)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 11:05:48 AM »
Im tragic- i want a friend for her now :), shes really no bother at all- shes started following me about now and if i go to toilet she waits outside and then peeks in my makeup box- unlike her toddler twin Honey (my little girl) who puts it all on!
I let my eldest take her to bed last night, as long as the door is open she now knows to come up and down for her litter tray etc so eldest (willow) was over the moon as its what shes allways wanted!

Offline AllShookUp

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Annastasia 1994-2009
  • Slave to: Elvis & Miki-MooMoo
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 09:56:40 AM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 09:35:05 AM »
she is 9 weeks now i think, shes grown tons since we got her though! shes in my naughty book at the moment as she knows when its the birds feeding time, shes clocked that he has to come down from his perch to eat so waits for him!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 01:05:48 AM »
My goodness she looks young and cute  ;D

• Hero Cat
Finally a pic of Georgia!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 23:52:56 PM »
Hope I get this right as attempted before but photo was too big.
here is our cheeky imp Georgia-she looks like shes shy and innocent but its all for the camera!

Link to CatChat