Author Topic: Just A Few Cooper & Peanut Pics  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Just A Few Cooper & Peanut Pics
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 08:43:38 AM »
 :Luv: :Luv: I always love to see photos of your two, like Helen their story got to me too  :hug:

eta: I've just been rereading their story and it always makes me cry  :shy: :hug:

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:50:35 AM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2011, 18:47:33 PM »
Great to see how they have settled and how beautiful they are! :Luv2:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 22:51:55 PM »
another lover of Peanut here! If i came to your house you would never get me to leave shes absolutely beautifull :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline AllShookUp

• Senior Cat
  • R.I.P Annastasia 1994-2009
  • Slave to: Elvis & Miki-MooMoo
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 15:27:55 PM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2011, 20:36:01 PM »
lovely :) :Luv2:

Offline madamcat (Edd)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2011, 22:42:38 PM »
Fabulous photos of 2 scrumpious cats - Cooper and Peanut  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 17:35:03 PM »
both gorgeous  :Luv2:
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 23:36:50 PM »
If Peanut is the b&w she is so like Misa and they are both lovely  ;D

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 20:35:21 PM »
:shify: Dave and Chilli would like to know when they were unceremoniously ousted from their spot :P

Ahhh but you see, you now have 3 cats so you are no longer in the running for " favourite duo"   :rofl: :evillaugh:

Note that I did say 'duo' - that was my EXACT thinking as I typed as I remembed saying the same about Dave & Chilli - Little Miss now makes three so they are no longer a duo and therefore have been ruled out  :naughty:

Semantics :P

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 20:05:13 PM »
:shify: Dave and Chilli would like to know when they were unceremoniously ousted from their spot :P

Ahhh but you see, you now have 3 cats so you are no longer in the running for " favourite duo"   :rofl: :evillaugh:

Note that I did say 'duo' - that was my EXACT thinking as I typed as I remembed saying the same about Dave & Chilli - Little Miss now makes three so they are no longer a duo and therefore have been ruled out  :naughty:

Offline Cooper & Peanut

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 19:54:38 PM »

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 19:47:55 PM »
Cooper & Peanut have to be my favourite duo of cats (after my two of course  :evillaugh::) Such beautiful little faces and their sad story really go to me.

I was quite struck on how immaculate your very pale carpet was too... untl I saw the tell tale grey plug and cable. Mr Dyson has just visited I presume  :evillaugh:

I have to say, I was going to remark on your immaculate carpet but am glad your cunning plan was foiled! Reminds me though, need to order some sticky rollers, my coat is starting to look like a fur coat and not a pretty one!

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 19:35:22 PM »
Still can't believe I've only had them both for 18 weeks!! Feels like waaaaay longer than that

I know what you mean, we've had our two for just over four months and it feels like they've always been here. What did we ever do without them?  :Luv:
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Cooper & Peanut

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 19:06:35 PM »
Its often easier to get pics of Peanut looking extra cute cuz she quite happily lets me snap away with the camera... :evillaugh:

Cooper doesn't stay still long enough, which is why the ones I usually get of him, he's not doing anything particularly cute... :tired:

But I adore them nonetheless..... Still can't believe I've only had them both for 18 weeks!! Feels like waaaaay longer than that  ;) :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv: :Luv:

They are becoming even more soppy as the weeks pass by. Peanut always joins us on the bed at night, and Cooper will come and wake me up at some un-godly hour for head butts and nuzzles!!  :evillaugh:  Cooper can be very talkative, he looks at me like he's desperate for me to understand him!  :Luv2:

Oh and they always rush to greet me now when I come home  ;D ;D

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 18:56:30 PM »
Lovely cats! I seem to remember that you got them around the same time I got my two - nice to see they've settled in well. You can really see their characters from the photos!
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Cooper & Peanut

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 18:49:15 PM »
I was quite struck on how immaculate your very pale carpet was too... untl I saw the tell tale grey plug and cable. Mr Dyson has just visited I presume  :evillaugh:

Errrrrrrmmmmm....how did you guess?!  :shify: :shy:

Where Peanut is sat, is usually black with her hair! I have to use a sticky roller to pick up the fur cuz the hoover never quite manages it!  :tired:

Cooper always has that "I'm bored" or "I'm hard done by" expression on his little face!  :evillaugh:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 18:23:47 PM »
Cooper & Peanut have to be my favourite duo of cats (after my two of course  :evillaugh::) Such beautiful little faces and their sad story really go to me.

Offline Cooper & Peanut

• Distinguished Cat
Just A Few Cooper & Peanut Pics
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 15:45:54 PM »

Link to CatChat