In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

Don't fence me in - In memory of Chi Bear

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sue P (Paddysmum):

You honoured the very essence of who Chi was - he loved his outdoor access, and his desire to explore.  You saw that in him, and didn't seek to change it.  You took him on his terms, and you showered him with affection.  The most telling thing about your relationship with Chi, is that eh kept coming home.  Because that's what you were - home.   :hug: :hug:

alisonandarchie:
I AGREE, YOU  LET CHI HAVE THE NOMADIC LIFE HE WANTED :hug: :hug: :hug:

THINKING OF YOU ALL :hug:

souffle:
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Chi Bear x

Desley (booktigger):
I'm so sorry you are back under such sad circumstances Shonagh, it's so much harder to accept when it is unexpected. We all know what you are going through, and are here for you.  :hug: :hug:RIP Chi

JackSpratt:
I'm struggling. Quite a lot.

I was often asked if I was going to keep Chi as an indoor cat after yet another of his jaunts sent me into increasingly more intense panic. The consideration was fleeting; he loved to be outside in summer. It would have solely been for me to feel reassured, not for him. And he mattered more.

There's a space in our family. The other cats are clingier and subdued. He was such an absolute star of a cat, and I can't say how odd it feels without him here.

Thank you for the beautiful words.x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version