Author Topic: Hello from Olwyn and Celyn's dad.  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Owned_By_Napkin

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Napkin
Re: Hello from Olwyn and Celyn's dad.
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 01:54:01 AM »
Hello there! I'm SO HAPPY the little ones are settling in so wonderfully!  :Luv2:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 20:50:47 PM »
Welcome to Purrs,  so glad you decided to join,  hope the 2 kitties are keeping you busy  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 20:16:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum. You two new kitties are adorable and I hope they will bring back the smiles to your lives.
I know our two have after the sad loss of our two older cats earlier this year.
They help you heal x
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 19:30:26 PM »
Welcome to Purrs! So glad that the terrors are settling in. :) :hug: And Chloe was a beautiful girl, no cat can ever replace another because they're so totally different. I just hope that having Olwyn and Celyn about is helping a little. :hug:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Ciarain

• Kitten
Hello from Olwyn and Celyn's dad.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 19:02:31 PM »
Thanks one and all for your kind and thoughtful comments following the sad and sudden passing of my “little miss cake cat” Chloe just two weeks ago yesterday.

Chloe came into my life in January 1998 from next door. She was of great comfort to me after the death of my father, Leonard in August 2001.

For nearly 13 years she was my faithful and constant companion. My first cat but I could not have asked for a more well behaved and funny little cat.

On Saturday 8th January two little “furries” arrived in the afternoon . Chris (Wibblechick) and I journeyed off to  Northampton to collect them, one very large black fellow “Celyn” and a somewhat smaller white female , “Olwyn”.

They both had a big feast this evening, lots of Go-Cat biscuits and a sachet of Gourmet.

Chris has posted some of the photographs of them both that I took this morning. The awful weather was no help in getting good results, but no doubt on another day the pictures will be a bit brighter.

Ciarain.

Link to CatChat