Author Topic: This has made me so f***** mad!!! (the worse case of cruelty I have ever heard of!!)UPDATE!!!  (Read 6726 times)

Offline moira

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Oscar, Frankie, Timmy, Sophie, Dudley, Kofi, Maurice, Max, Barney, Sammy, Flynn, Molly, Nulla, Winnie, Patch, Sooty
If they are mentally ill they should be in hospital, if they aren't they should be executed

Just to clarify, the vast majority of people with a mental illness do not commit crimes or are violent. The scum that did this, I believe, had the capacity to know that what he was doing was wrong. I do not believe that people like this should be allowed to use mental illness as a 'get out of jail free' card. I believe, Mark, that your second suggestion is more appropriate.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I think this has gone a bit off topic. The focus is definitely on this little girl and hoping she gets well and knows not all humans are bad and want to hurt her.

(Sorry, Mark. :shy: But I know people with severe mental health issues that should be getting much better medical assistance than they are. The lad I know with schizophrenia who set fire to his own house for instance, was supposed to be getting a nurse visit once a week to check on his mental state - his housemate told me he didn't remember seeing anyone for about two months before the fire happened. I bristle a bit with generalisations on mental health as it's such a grey area.)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
i agree.  if there is something so fundementally wrong with somebody that feel this kind of behaviour is acceptable OR just cant control themselves then they should be taken out of the gene pool. 

It's a shame their parents weren't taken out of the gene pool in time to stop them doing this (and whatever else they've done/will do).
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
If someone who isn't ill does something like that, their life should be ended.

i agree.  if there is something so fundementally wrong with somebody that feel this kind of behaviour is acceptable OR just cant control themselves then they should be taken out of the gene pool.  it's polluted enough as it is and decent human beings who know the difference between right and wrong should not have to share the planet with them.
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
If they are mentally ill they should be in hospital, if they aren't they should be executed - simple as that  >:(

Just because they should be doesn't mean they are. People can be just as bad at ensuring the correct care for people as they can for animals.

I am aware of that  :shify:

But doesn't change my opinion, which is: If someone who isn't ill does something like that, their life should be ended.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
If they are mentally ill they should be in hospital, if they aren't they should be executed - simple as that  >:(

Just because they should be doesn't mean they are. People can be just as bad at ensuring the correct care for people as they can for animals.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
healing vibes for this little girl   :hug:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
According to a good friend of mine (Peeler) it already is a criminal offence with a significant penalty under the sexual offences act 2003.
So if the scum is caught,they'll end up classed alongside peado's & other nonces & be on the sex offenders register.
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
The only small mercy is that she can't possibly understand what was done to her - however, I wish the pain x 1000 on the scum the did it. There is no excuse. If they are mentally ill they should be in hospital, if they aren't they should be executed - simple as that  >:(
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 23:19:57 PM by Mark »

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Beautiful isn't she.....poor little darling  :'( :'(

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm sending this lovely girl all the get well vibes possible. I hope she come to realise that not all people are going to hurt her and goes on to live a safe, loving life.

I don't agree with capital punishment at all, but can completely understand a crime like this inspiring people to wish it were in place.

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
goodness that is dreadful poor little Kim.    What evil  :censored: scum
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Just seen this on Facebook .... one of my friends made a comment that sums it up ...."I am ashamed to be sharing the planet with sick  :censored: like this".
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 22:25:42 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
Mark,
The ASSISI is where I got Daisy from,reading that has me in threaders,I hope they get the SOB & kick the  :censored: out of him!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
[/center]
[img

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
What kind of sick pice of scum would do that  >:( >:( >:( >:( - I would hack it off with a rusty blade  >:(

I really beg to differ with people that argue against capital punishment - here is another good argument in favour of it  >:(

Poor little darling  :'(

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
I am speechless,angry & feel like punching the  :censored: out of the sick  :censored: that did this!! Sorry to be blunt but I am so  :censored: angry right now!!

Today, staff at Assisi Animal Sanctuary in Conlig, Co Down were shocked by
the level of abuse sustained by a 3 month old kitten. Information is
limited as to where the kitten came from only that it was rescued by a
couple travelling to Belfast from the west of the Province.

They noticed the kitten on the roadside and decided to bring it to the sanctuary in
Conlig, Co Down. Assisi is an independent charity recognised for its work
in saving the lives of companion animals throughout Northern Ireland.

Sanctuary Manager Heather Oliver said “The 12 week old kitten was
initially thought to have been hit by a car, veterinary inspection
revealed it had been the victim of deliberate sexual abuse. The kitten now named Kim has
undergone surgery to begin to repair the damage. She has suffered
extensive tearing of soft tissue, multiple pelvic fractures and hip damage
which will need surgery at a later date”.  Heather visited her last night and she
was eating and drinking, she is still very unsteady on her back legs. “She
will receive the best possible care to enable her recovery. We are all
devastated that this has happened, and can’t comprehend who would inflict
this act on a baby kitten”.

“Unfortunately we see neglect on a weekly basis and occasional cases of
deliberate abuse, but not many. This has shocked us all to stunned
silence. Sexually assaulting an animal is very frightening and shocking
event to be associated with any society”.

X-Ray provided shows Kim’s injuries, multiple fractures – very sad

http://www.assisi-ni.org/local-animal-sanctuary-shocked-by-abuse-case/

« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 06:20:28 AM by mervyn7451 »
[/center]
[img

Link to CatChat