Author Topic: I am officially a fosterer!  (Read 7122 times)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
I am officially a fosterer!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 20:42:32 PM »
Yes, its official, I'm now a fosterer for the Cats Action Trust N&W Wilts - this has been a while in the planning, before mum had her falls and went into hospt, and its a bit unfortunate that it all came to fruition just as hospit decided to discharge her today with not much notice!

Anyway, the charity were desperate for fosterers and so we planned a pen for the garden, and it was built Wed and Thurs this week - OMG its huge!! I mean, I knew the measurements and stuff, but it just looks so ginormous in the garden (my garden slopes, so the base had to be built up on the downard slope - making it rather an imposing building - just looking at this photo of it - it looks like a darn great caravan in me garden  :shocked: Still, get some plants in should make it sit in its enviornment a bit better - I hope! There are two pens with a central safety area joining them both, all insulated and lined.

So, today, my pens are full!! I picked one little black cat up from local vets this morning - quite young, female, no name yet (they were calling her Minx at the vets - wonder why  :rofl: ) - and then this afternoon (should have been lunchtime, but they didnt arrive till 3.30  :shocked: - 3 older cats all from the same household. They came with one cardboard carrying box and i was looking around for the other two, when I realised they were all 3 in the same box!! Will post pics soon - so I suppose I should post in the Rescue section now should I? now I'm official!  ;)

Link to CatChat